Money, influence and corruption -in our AFL????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Money, influence and corruption -in our AFL????

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
Wayne42 wrote: Some team has to cop the majority of the Sunday 4.40 pm games, and the winner is....StKilda

Finnis is then straight on the front foot spinning whatever positives come to mind. I knew there was a reason i pay so much for Foxtel Sport.

Crap time slot for a game of Footy
Four home game I can't go to! Four home games a lot of Families with school kids can't go to. We are shafted again and the CEO says we'll bring to life the Sunday afternoon experience. What the hell does that mean? We accept that we're crap?

I cant go to Saturday games. Some cant go to sunday day games. Why cant kids go? What is wrong with getting home around 9pm for 4 days out of 365 days. Wont even slightly wreck their life. God we are friggin soft.
Most parent won't take kids to 4.40 Sunday games as it is just too much on a school night. It is the punishment for being s*** though.

Yep those 4 days out of 365 when you get home as late as 9pm will destroy the kids forever. Could we get anymore softer?
Go tell my wife. She is a sleep Nazi she reads all kinds of crap about kids and pretty much cotton wools them. If I had my way they would be sculling stubbies and smoking while watching the footy at midnight on a school night but I'm scared of her half hour long rants about childrens' health.

Well tell her to stop reading those books. I wouldn't get them onto the smokes though but a couple of beers wouldn't hurt.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:Go tell my wife. She is a sleep Nazi she reads all kinds of crap about kids and pretty much cotton wools them. If I had my way they would be sculling stubbies and smoking while watching the footy at midnight on a school night but I'm scared of her half hour long rants about childrens' health.
:D
Eerily familiar.

Linton Lodger
SS Hall of Fame

Jacks Back wrote:I posted this on another (THE other) thread before I saw this one.

That suburban, tribal, rivalry has gone out of the game, replaced by the big sanitized stadium, corporate dollars, FIXtures and athletes masquerading as "footballers". :cry:
On the money there Jack.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
gringo wrote:Go tell my wife. She is a sleep Nazi she reads all kinds of crap about kids and pretty much cotton wools them. If I had my way they would be sculling stubbies and smoking while watching the footy at midnight on a school night but I'm scared of her half hour long rants about childrens' health.
:D
Eerily familiar.
Yep.
But as we have 3 now the care factor is out the window.
So I'll take the Billy Lids to twilight games including maybe the 2 year old who will be 3 in May!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
fingers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:
Wayne42 wrote: Some team has to cop the majority of the Sunday 4.40 pm games, and the winner is....StKilda

Finnis is then straight on the front foot spinning whatever positives come to mind. I knew there was a reason i pay so much for Foxtel Sport.

Crap time slot for a game of Footy
Four home game I can't go to! Four home games a lot of Families with school kids can't go to. We are shafted again and the CEO says we'll bring to life the Sunday afternoon experience. What the hell does that mean? We accept that we're crap?

I cant go to Saturday games. Some cant go to sunday day games. Why cant kids go? What is wrong with getting home around 9pm for 4 days out of 365 days. Wont even slightly wreck their life. God we are friggin soft.
Most parent won't take kids to 4.40 Sunday games as it is just too much on a school night. It is the punishment for being s*** though.

Yep those 4 days out of 365 when you get home as late as 9pm will destroy the kids forever. Could we get anymore softer?
Go tell my wife. She is a sleep Nazi she reads all kinds of crap about kids and pretty much cotton wools them. If I had my way they would be sculling stubbies and smoking while watching the footy at midnight on a school night but I'm scared of her half hour long rants about childrens' health.

Well tell her to stop reading those books. I wouldn't get them onto the smokes though but a couple of beers wouldn't hurt.
You need to get her th ebook about the danger of books.