Lenny to Richmond??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SideshowMilne
Club Player

Re: Lenny to Richmond??

I'm getting really confused. Everywhere I read it's just how crap our culture is. But then a post later, Brendon's been unbelievable , dal is exactly what we need, how impressive Big Ben has been, now how badly we want Lenny at the tiges??

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Just ridiculous to wish that players don't move around after they retire, so much to be gained from working at different clubs. Harv's is doing exactly the right thing & I hope Lenny moves around too if he wants to pursue coaching.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

arhh...bratty...first with the real news as always.....you and tony are the only two around here who really have access to the latest......the other guy's a fraud......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
arhh...bratty...first with the real news as always.....you and tony are the only two around here who really have access to the latest......the other guy's a fraud......

Funny you dont have the courage to mention my name. And how am I a fraud. When did I suggest, apart from a joke, that I have info on Lenny. By the way im no fraud but you go with that.