On paper, we look good this week v Freo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: On paper, we look good this week v Freo

citywest wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:2 more goals from Stanley and it would have been perfect. Oh well, maybe in 2 weeks time!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bumping your own post. Should we go through all those you got wrong?
Excuse me Plugger, I wasn't bumping my own post. That was my first comment since I made the original post. Why do you always have to be negative. Would you have preferred that St Kilda had lost so you could have a go at me?

Where do you come up with these things? What I would prefer is our club win and you dont bump the post. Get it or should I bump all your other posts.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:2 more goals from Stanley and it would have been perfect. Oh well, maybe in 2 weeks time!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Excuse me Plugger, I wasn't bumping my own post. That was my first comment since I made the original post. Why do you always have to be negative. Would you have preferred that St Kilda had lost so you could have a go at me?

Where do you come up with these things? What I would prefer is our club win and you dont bump the post. Get it or should I bump all your other posts.

Why attack a Saints supporter who went out on a limb and made a huge call that proved correct.

Well done Citywest. Unlike others on here who only enjoy it when the Saints lose you made a great and courageous call

You are garbage - Enough said
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Why attack a Saints supporter who went out on a limb and made a huge call that proved correct.

Well done Citywest. Unlike others on here who only enjoy it when the Saints lose you made a great and courageous call

You are strange JB.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You are strange JB.
Who is JB, I want to be known as B_M, you know you want to do it.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

from up here , in my tree ,
it looks like Plugger trying to turn poor Citywest
into Marto for his own peverse enjoyment.

no judgement .... just sayn.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Principle of Q'uo wrote:from up here , in my tree ,

Im sorry but i dont do that.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Principle of Q'uo wrote:from up here , in my tree ,

Whatever happened to BigMart? Haven't seen his insightful comments on here for a while

asiu
Saintsational Legend

:)

i love dorothy dixer ... what a girl !!

citywest

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Thank you Bunk_Moreland. I'm hoping that Stanley can really kick on from here. I'm not sure if he can but geez he is a fantastic athlete. Not only that, he dobbed 2 magnificent goals from outside 50. Not too many on our list can do that. :idea: Mind you, not too many on our list can haul in 14 marks in 1 game either!! :shock: :lol: Go Stanley and go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Thank you Bunk_Moreland. I'm hoping that Stanley can really kick on from here. I'm not sure if he can but geez he is a fantastic athlete. Not only that, he dobbed 2 magnificent goals from outside 50. Not too many on our list can do that. :idea: Mind you, not too many on our list can haul in 14 marks in 1 game either!! :shock: :lol: Go Stanley and go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn Essendon supporter!

Anyone who doesn't think CityWest is a trolling injector is a complete idiot and I have a harbour bridge in Sydney and big wheel to sell in Melbourne.

Kidding!

Kidding!!!

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

BackFromUSA wrote:
citywest wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Damn Essendon supporter!

Anyone who doesn't think CityWest is a trolling injector is a complete idiot and I have a harbour bridge in Sydney and big wheel to sell in Melbourne.

Kidding!

Kidding!!!
Reported. You are as bad as that Joffaboy. thank god he is gone :D

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:Freos grinding congested style actually suits us esp at etihad. But if we have a couple of bad qtrs like we always do that's where freo could hammer us. Keep it 50 points would be happy

58 points alright by you? :D

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

this feels like one of those

"I must leave , for there go my people ,
and I am their Leader " moments.

... how cute.

Freebird
Club Player

citywest wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Because its not positive when you contradict all and sundry

supersaints
Club Player

Citywest, I dips me lid to you , well called.

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:
citywest wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
citywest wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Damn Essendon supporter!

Kidding!

Kidding!!!
Why do you keep trying to justify your appalling misjudgement?

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

citywest wrote:I have a sneaky feeling we might win today. It's obvious that Freo are taking us lightly again by resting Sandilands. We are at home and with a little luck and accurate kicking we might find ourselves off the bottom later tonight.

Just quietly, look to Stanley to get career high 5 goals today. :shock:
NAILED IT!
(Stanley still smashed it so still nailed imo)

Fortius Quo Fidelius