2/3 Wins & still no one rates us!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

lloyd21
Club Player

Re: 2/3 Wins & still no one rates us!

Really happy we are playing them at Etihad where they have not beaten saints since 2006 think that is a major plus .

Enjoying the kids playing Dunstan Wright Newnes Eli very very happy to see Longer get his chance too listening to him

very hungry to perform on the big stage not worried who rates saints this stage except the coach.

bob__71
Club Player

My Gawd, I cannot believe how many of you spend a season cheering for draft picks. I say try hard and win as many as we can, then get the draft picks we deserve.

mullet
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:My Gawd, I cannot believe how many of you spend a season cheering for draft picks. I say try hard and win as many as we can, then get the draft picks we deserve.
Couldnt agree more Bob. Reading through this thread I am thinking has the footy world lost the real prize that is played for. A premiership, not draft picks. I agree with
Plugger win as many as you can.

I hope to hell this is the mindset of the club, not lets loose to get good draft picks.

Dont underestimate the good that winning can do, especially for the young kids.
Geelong havent finished bottom and still seem to get good kids, and Melbourne's first draft picks are not doing so great.

Let the winning feeling spread

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Can see why

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

That half shows why. Long way to go.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!