MRP -Am i missing something

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Re: MRP -Am i missing something

so no lenny and no joey in the guts for the melb game

melb by 19 points
:)

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
bergholt wrote: Pretty obviously everything Curly posts is tongue-in-cheek, there's no way he believes the crap he posts so I wouldn't pay it too much attention. The only problem with his stuff is that it's not that funny.

Don't reckon. Reckon he fully believes it all. We're systematically persecuted and deliberately cheated against by a secret conspiracy of umpires and officials. Even though if you look on the fan forums of other clubs you will see exactly the same kind of conspiracy theories in relation to their club, we are in fact the ones that are genuinely being persecuted and fans of other clubs are just one eyed fools. Anyone can see it.

Had a rotten run last year and if you dont believe some clubs and players are treated differantly you clearly have no idea. Go watch the StKilda v Collingwood game in 2012 and argue the umpiring wasnt suss.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote: Had a rotten run last year and if you dont believe some clubs and players are treated differantly you clearly have no idea. Go watch the StKilda v Collingwood game in 2012 and argue the umpiring wasnt suss.
Of course we had a rotten run last year. It was the umpires cheating. Will be this year too in your eyes. Wouldn't have anything at all to do with winning less of the footy and not being as good as the opposition.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
CURLY wrote: Had a rotten run last year and if you dont believe some clubs and players are treated differantly you clearly have no idea. Go watch the StKilda v Collingwood game in 2012 and argue the umpiring wasnt suss.
Of course we had a rotten run last year. It was the umpires cheating. Will be this year too in your eyes. Wouldn't have anything at all to do with winning less of the footy and not being as good as the opposition.

I said go watch 2012 v Collingwood. If you honestly believe clubs and players dont get treated differantly thats fine but you would be wrong.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
st.byron wrote:

I said go watch 2012 v Collingwood. If you honestly believe clubs and players dont get treated differantly thats fine but you would be wrong.

Curly you never seem to be able to answer one basic question. Give a logical reason why they cheat against us please? And one other while i am at it. Can you show us stats where you can prove the MRP cheat against us. As Byron said there are people like you on every footy forum. Come on show us you are better than those 17 other people. Give us something.

Grrrrr
Club Player

matrix wrote:so no lenny and no joey in the guts for the melb game

melb by 19 points
:)
And who will kick the goals for Melbourne? Seems a bit of a stalemate...Saints no midfield, Dees no forward line.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i still cant believe we have players getting rubbed out in preseason games ... these games mean nothing so why do something worthy of getting reported over ? its almost like getting reported in an intraclub match... silly silly thing to do ... i didnt see the Lenny report but i would imagine he would be pretty disapointed in himself for geting reported in a scratch match ....

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Curly you never seem to be able to answer one basic question. Give a logical reason why they cheat against us please? And one other while i am at it. Can you show us stats where you can prove the MRP cheat against us. As Byron said there are people like you on every footy forum. Come on show us you are better than those 17 other people. Give us something.

Will these stats be available on Prostats?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No idea. I dont think they cheat against us so I havent bothered finding the stats. if I did think they cheat i would want some proof though. You dont need stats to give a logical reason why they would cheat against us.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No idea. I dont think they cheat against us so I havent bothered finding the stats. if I did think they cheat i would want some proof though. You dont need stats to give a logical reason why they would cheat against us.

Seen enough evidence to suggest we have been on the rough end more than a few times. Riewoldts and Bakers being two obvious examples of injust findings without even trying.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:

Seen enough evidence to suggest we have been on the rough end more than a few times. Riewoldts and Bakers being two obvious examples of injust findings without even trying.

That isnt a logical reason why though. Curly the thing that you always forget is for every example you come up with another forum would have the same bad MRP decision in their opinion. Its just we know more about our club. You thought Judds suspension was a joke where as most others including thought it was the correct decion. Now to be better than the 17 other lcubs supporter can you give us a logical reason why our club is picked on more than other clubs.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Someone has to be and on more than enough occasions we have been well and truely fingered.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:Someone has to be and on more than enough occasions we have been well and truely fingered.

Saw that quote on 17 other forums so it means juck and it isnt a logical reason why they would cheat against us.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:Someone has to be and on more than enough occasions we have been well and truely fingered.

Saw that quote on 17 other forums so it means juck and it isnt a logical reason why they would cheat against us.

When you see decisions like the Riewoldt and Baker one you can only believe there is a bias. How do you explain Margetts umpiring against us against Collingwood in 2012?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

When you see decisions like the Riewoldt and Baker one you can only believe there is a bias. How do you explain Margetts umpiring against us against Collingwood in 2012?

No idea. I thought we were talking about the MRP. So its also the umpires. Got any logical reason for that as well. Not expecting an answer just more statements that are similar to the 17 other forums.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

The Collingwood game and WC game last season are two example of us getting reamed. Riewoldts farsical suspension the new rules invented to rub Baker out. Not a word from anyone at StkIlda. Probably a fair reaon why they continue to do so.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

to be fair looking at the Baker charges over the years put Stevie in a colllingwood jumper or a Essendon jumper with him doing what he did i would safely say everyone on here would say his punishment was fair for his actions ....

the hit on farmer as an example imagine if that was say Shnides that was being tagged by say Crowley ... in a tight game suddenly Shnides is knocked out with blood pouring out of his face and the only guy within coooeeee of him being crowley i reckon we would be calling for Crowley to be de-registered almost .... i mean look back to when Kosi got cleaned up by Gia .. ive seen that hit a thousand times and it was a fair hit but people wanted Gia rubbed out for months ...

as supporters we tend to look at the decisions against our club more harshly than those in favour of our club or those against other clubs ... as plugger says what would be the point of being tougher on St Kilda over every other club ? there is no point ...

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:The Collingwood game and WC game last season are two example of us getting reamed. Riewoldts farsical suspension the new rules invented to rub Baker out. Not a word from anyone at StkIlda. Probably a fair reaon why they continue to do so.

Curly you realise statements like these mean jack. That isnt a logical reason for them cheating against us both in umpiring and the MRP. As I said you by another name on 17 other forums says exactly the same with their players mentioned instead of ours.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:The Collingwood game and WC game last season are two example of us getting reamed. Riewoldts farsical suspension the new rules invented to rub Baker out. Not a word from anyone at StkIlda. Probably a fair reaon why they continue to do so.

Curly you realise statements like these mean jack. That isnt a logical reason for them cheating against us both in umpiring and the MRP. As I said you by another name on 17 other forums says exactly the same with their players mentioned instead of ours.

And there are blokes like you that defend everything that happens from every team also.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:to be fair looking at the Baker charges over the years put Stevie in a colllingwood jumper or a Essendon jumper with him doing what he did i would safely say everyone on here would say his punishment was fair for his actions ....

the hit on farmer as an example imagine if that was say Shnides that was being tagged by say Crowley ... in a tight game suddenly Shnides is knocked out with blood pouring out of his face and the only guy within coooeeee of him being crowley i reckon we would be calling for Crowley to be de-registered almost .... i mean look back to when Kosi got cleaned up by Gia .. ive seen that hit a thousand times and it was a fair hit but people wanted Gia rubbed out for months ...

as supporters we tend to look at the decisions against our club more harshly than those in favour of our club or those against other clubs ... as plugger says what would be the point of being tougher on St Kilda over every other club ? there is no point ...

The Baker example is the rule they introduced about Baker going for Steve J injured hand. Two weeks later Jack Riewoldt was caught on camera punching the gloved hand of his opponent as it was broken. Guess what NOTHING.

Riewoldt on the lead hits the ground and collides with a Crow player. Never been sited yet cops two as the Crow player has a fractured jaw. Ok thats bulls*** but if thats the rule fair enough. Only that its not as Hodge Thomas and Co have shown us.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

but why Curly ?? why would the AFL MRP or the umpires deliberatly pick on St Kilda ? there is no logical reason ... not disputing we get some calls that go against us but what you are suggesting is that somewhere in AFL house there is a secret meeting where the officals are looking for ways to dissadvantage St Kilda ... the question you have been asked is why would they do that ? what is to be gained by that ?

plugger is 100% right every club in some shape or form has people who believe that the AFL has it in for them ... heck i have WCE fans who swear they get a raw deal from the umps ... and they are 100% serious to everyone else in the comp WCE seem to get a pretty good ride from the umps ...

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
but why Curly ?? why would the AFL MRP or the umpires deliberatly pick on St Kilda ? there is no logical reason ... not disputing we get some calls that go against us but what you are suggesting is that somewhere in AFL house there is a secret meeting where the officals are looking for ways to dissadvantage St Kilda ... the question you have been asked is why would they do that ? what is to be gained by that ?

plugger is 100% right every club in some shape or form has people who believe that the AFL has it in for them ... heck i have WCE fans who swear they get a raw deal from the umps ... and they are 100% serious to everyone else in the comp WCE seem to get a pretty good ride from the umps ...

We have no voice is the reason.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

And there are blokes like you that defend everything that happens from every team also.

I hope so. We need more logic in our life.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:to be fair looking at the Baker charges over the years put Stevie in a colllingwood jumper or a Essendon jumper with him doing what he did i would safely say everyone on here would say his punishment was fair for his actions ....

The Baker example is the rule they introduced about Baker going for Steve J injured hand. Two weeks later Jack Riewoldt was caught on camera punching the gloved hand of his opponent as it was broken. Guess what NOTHING.

Riewoldt on the lead hits the ground and collides with a Crow player. Never been sited yet cops two as the Crow player has a fractured jaw. Ok thats bulls*** but if thats the rule fair enough. Only that its not as Hodge Thomas and Co have shown us.
with the Baker Stevie J one , where is it in the spirit of the game to do whe bakes did ? i mean honestly put the shoe on the other foot say it was jack steven getting punched in the hand , heck look at the out cry when Roo did his shoulder and the brions players came at him ... the Jack Riewoldt on he more slapped at the hand once... Baker punched steviej in the hand multiple times throughout the match and for lack of a better term was acting like a thug in that game (hardly something you would want kids to strive to be like) ...

with the Riewoldt one the AFL rule is the head is protected while unfortunate that Roo got rubbed out for his hit it was a fair judgment in my opinion ..

but the question has to be asked why would the MRP set out to rub Roo out deliberatly ? do they have an agenda against him ?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Then why was Roo suspended yet Hodge wasnt? Both are deemed to be accidents both made head high contact yet Roo got 2 weeks Hodge was cleared not once but twice.