Travis Tuck?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Re: Travis Tuck?

BigMart wrote:A long time ago, but Travis was at Berwick SC when I worked there... In Y8...

He was a terrible student, and had an aweful attitude towards school and teachers, many wanted him booted. He was only a young boy then, but It didn't surprise me when he got in strife... Hopefully he has matured. But I wouldn't be risking drafting him.... Not worth it as he ain't much chop anyway.
You really should use the spell checker.

If you read Cousins book, you'll find that in his time at Richmond, it's almost certain he did some drugs. He never got caught at West Coast either.

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:A long time ago, but Travis was at Berwick SC when I worked there... In Y8...

He was a terrible student, and had an aweful attitude towards school and teachers, many wanted him booted. He was only a young boy then, but It didn't surprise me when he got in strife... Hopefully he has matured. But I wouldn't be risking drafting him.... Not worth it as he ain't much chop anyway.

I wouldnt get him because we dont need that type of player. What he did at 13 has nothing to do with anything now. Couldnt think of a less important thing to bring up. maybe he just didnt like one particular teacher. It would make complete sense to me.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

s*** a 14 year old that played up wonder they didnt shoot him.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
The Linton Street Flash
Club Player

There you go, the janitor at his school when he was a child observed him to be a poor student - write him off! I know a window cleaner who observed him wiping excrement on his bedroom wall when he was 3 months old too - there's no doubt at all, the guy is TROUBLE! :roll:

Look again it's the Flash!!
dragit
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:1- did Ben Cousins do drugs at Ricmond? Tested weekly..

2- how do we know Travis is clean? Second chance, he was a three strike policy victim....
That was just an unlucky coma he fell into :oops:

maverick
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:1- did Ben Cousins do drugs at Ricmond? Tested weekly..

2- how do we know Travis is clean? Second chance, he was a three strike policy victim....
Did Lance Armstrong do drugs, tested weekly....
Some people are great at masking, some are not...