Leave your tributes here for jaxons...to be printed

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Re: Leave your tributes here for jaxons...to be printed

Jaxons is NOT Eric Bana. I watched about 15 minuted of the movie "Love the Beast" about his Falcon V8 coupe.
Had to turn it off. What a self-indulgent <removed by the SS Nazis> guy.
Even my mates, who love cars, couldn't watch it. Big big head.
Jaxons is way too restrained.
Bana made it in the movies in the USA because they love big mouthed egomaniacs.

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

rogerwa wrote:in jaxons we trust
Nice work Rog. Good to see you back on the board. Haven't been in Perth for three years. Hope you're going well.....

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

So, now that it seems we were all wrong about the press, apologies all round to the likes of Caro and Finey et al...

So, now we can once again believe what is written in the press about our club...

Can anyone tell me what to read into this line...? :?
Watters was sacked late on Friday morning shortly after he was forced to answer questions about his tenure at St Kilda in a radio interview.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl ... 6751570186
Forced by whom? Elements at our club, people, circumstances, perceived circumstances...?

Any ideas jaxons?

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

jaxons, Byron, howlin', anyone else... I'm very happy that jaxons is sharing with us, and I actually don't doubt his/her connection with the club... please keep posting whether or not I or anyone else manages to piss you off. :wink:

My problem is that our wonderful club has been made to look stupid by all of this. :(

That press conference was the perfect opportunity for Summers to come on, and justify why we are doing the correct thing. Instead, he n' Netters just BS'd... denying pretty much all of jaxon's pointed-to reasons why Cuddles has to go.

The administration cannot have it both ways. That presser made the club look even more of a rabble. :evil:

This really pisses me off. :x

Firstly because of the deceit, but even more so because, surprise, surprise to maybe some fellow Sainsationalists,
till Friday I was hugely impressed with out Board and its direction,
and I still believe that we have very very exciting times ahead.

And secondly I'm really pissed following that presser, coz I have always and will always believe that the mighty Saintas... are-not-a-rabble!

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:jaxons, Byron, howlin', anyone else... I'm very happy that jaxons is sharing with us, and I actually don't doubt his/her connection with the club... please keep posting whether or not I or anyone else manages to piss you off. :wink:

My problem is that our wonderful club has been made to look stupid by all of this. :(

That press conference was the perfect opportunity for Summers to come on, and justify why we are doing the correct thing. Instead, he n' Netters just BS'd... denying pretty much all of jaxon's pointed-to reasons why Cuddles has to go.

The administration cannot have it both ways. That presser made the club look even more of a rabble. :evil:

This really pisses me off. :x

Firstly because of the deceit, but even more so because, surprise, surprise to maybe some fellow Sainsationalists,
till Friday I was hugely impressed with out Board and its direction,
and I still believe that we have very very exciting times ahead.

And secondly I'm really pissed following that presser, coz I have always and will always believe that the mighty Saintas... are-not-a-rabble!
If it wasn't for the legal scum sniffing around for something to make a dollar out of then i'm sure we'd ALL know all of the facts, unfortunately they churn these legal turds out faster than they make cars
and they need to find work, hence they sue 2 flies that crawl up a wall out of an agreed order.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: scum :twisted:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

So who are our influential supporters, I can only think of the ones with a public/famous profiles, Banner, Warnie, Meldrum and P66, can anyone think of others?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:So who are our influential supporters, I can only think of the ones with a public/famous profiles, Banner, Warnie, Meldrum and P66, can anyone think of others?

jaxons, plugga....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.