jaxons & Tony74 !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Schillaci
Club Player

Re: jaxons & Tony74 !!

Yeah thanks jaxons...good to have a heads up and bit of knowledge about what we are trying to do.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

jaxons wrote:Pleasure guys happy to have bought you the news first when I could.
Appreciate the thanks.
Plugger66, I promise you I am right about the dwarfs too unfortunately mate.

Well not as far as a very senior player and a not so senior player is concerned but thats fine. maybe they didnt get the message.

jaxons
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
jaxons wrote:Pleasure guys happy to have bought you the news first when I could.
Appreciate the thanks.

Well not as far as a very senior player and a not so senior player is concerned but thats fine. maybe they didnt get the message.
You might be talking to the wrong players plugger.
Not sure you have it in the right context.
It wasn't meant to insult Watters, but he is referred to as the dwarf behind closed doors.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

jaxons wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Appreciate the thanks.

It wasn't meant to insult Watters, but he is referred to as the dwarf behind closed doors.

No I get that but again the people said that had nothing to do with them being hired. I can only believe them. both have never told me stuff previously that has been wrong.

Austinnn
Club Player

jaxons wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Appreciate the thanks.

You clearly implied that they hired Mr Big specificaly because of their disrespect towards Watters. So either you are now changing the story or phrased your original post poorly. Do you still believe Watters position to be untenable?

That said, I greatly appreciate your work re trade leaks.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Austinnn wrote: You clearly implied that they hired Mr Big specificaly because of their disrespect towards Watters. So either you are now changing the story or phrased your original post poorly. Do you still believe Watters position to be untenable?

That said, I greatly appreciate your work re trade leaks.
Hey Austinn, only paid up members of the jaxons arse kissing club can compliment him on this thread :wink:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

BJ already referred to Watters as 'the dwarf' on the Footy Show.
As people have said I think Hawks players call Clarkson much worse names behind closed doors.
Seems like a non-issue to me and shouldnt be over stated.

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:BJ already referred to Watters as 'the dwarf' on the Footy Show.
As people have said I think Hawks players call Clarkson much worse names behind closed doors.
Seems like a non-issue to me and shouldnt be over stated.
My teenage boy just turned 13...I think he's more mature than some juveniles who call themselves professional footballers

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

See Jaxons that is why I think the club should find out who you are or how you have been receiving your information because it is completely wrong for a person like you to be in possession of privileged information and post it on public forum and then peddle your hate-filled bile against the coach. It is totally irresponsible and you clearly have not got the clubs best interest at heart.

jaxons
Club Player

Cairnsman wrote:See Jaxons that is why I think the club should find out who you are or how you have been receiving your information because it is completely wrong for a person like you to be in possession of privileged information and post it on public forum and then peddle your hate-filled bile against the coach. It is totally irresponsible and you clearly have not got the clubs best interest at heart.
Give me a break Cairsman.
I am just telling it how it is.
I do not have a hate filled bile against the coach.
But I don't rate him at all, think we could do much better, and I am not alone I assure you.
Unfortunately I know a lot more than you do, and I will not post the facts on here on this subject.
But ir runs a hell of a lot deeper than players getting dwarfs to Mad Monday I assure you.

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

SemperFidelis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Well done jaxons in the trade period. not sure what Tony did though.
I for one have been grateful to both; one for prophesies on trade outcomes more accurate than Nostradamus, and the other for giving accurate Seaford weather reports.

Go Saints!
A bit drizzly today but everyone's happy and all under the same umbrella.

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Schillaci wrote:Yeah thanks jaxons...good to have a heads up and bit of knowledge about what we are trying to do.
+ 1

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:Thanks Jaxons for delivering some trade news before it was officially announced and now that you have gained notoriety on this board hopefully you can maintain the goodwill you have generated and refrain from using your notoriety to recruit opposition to Scott Watters.
the final washup was announced by ralph in the hun last thursday/friday night and published either friday or saturday...he was 100 % spot on..if any credit id due , it is due to ralp not jaxon......and i'm no fan of ralph's either

the only thing he got wrong was the swap of the picks in the 40's with the lions...and the actual pick to get bruce.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
LTN16
SS Hall of Fame

Thanks jaxons!!

Keep your posts coming mate!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

jaxons wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:See Jaxons that is why I think the club should find out who you are or how you have been receiving your information because it is completely wrong for a person like you to be in possession of privileged information and post it on public forum and then peddle your hate-filled bile against the coach. It is totally irresponsible and you clearly have not got the clubs best interest at heart.
But I don't rate him at all, think we could do much better, and I am not alone I assure you.
Unfortunately I know a lot more than you do, and I will not post the facts on here on this subject.
But ir runs a hell of a lot deeper than players getting dwarfs to Mad Monday I assure you.

Well if thats the case, the club, under Summers, will hopefully do the right thing in the coming seasons ahead.

I am sure the coach will be the correct one when we are once again challenging.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
supersaints
Club Player

Jaxon's.... Thanks for the info , and the timely manner in which you dished it out. It's hard being on the outer these days, but thanks to you , I feel like I still better connected with the club.
Must be hard when your credibility is doubted and you could probably easily clear the air with some addition knowledge you must withold for the sake of the club.
I dips me lid'

And the president said " I did not have sex with that woman"
And our former president said " Football is like golf" 

Go Sainters !!!!!
Scollop
Saintsational Legend

jaxons wrote:
I see St Kilda building foundations to set up the club up to be a contender and Watters seems to me to be the best man for the job right now

Your opinion and your mates is clouded by your bias and your agenda and perhaps your mates interest rather than the clubs medium and long term interest

Anyhow...wtf would you know about what's good for the club? Where's your experience or your credentials in the running of a club and the blueprint required for success?
Last edited by Scollop on Fri 25 Oct 2013 3:59pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

jaxons wrote:
You have made numerouus posts potting the coach since gaining your self-established credibility and some of thrm have been hate filled and attempt to give the illusion of being inside information by linking with your inside trade knowledge. It a very dangerous poison on a public forum because unfortunately there will be people that swallow your agenda.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Scollop wrote:
jaxons wrote:
I see St Kilda building foundations to set up the club up to be a contender and Watters seems to me to be the best man for the job

Your opinion and your mates is clouded by your bias and your agenda and perhaps your mates interest rather than the clubs medium and long term interest

Anyhow...wtf would you know about what's good for the club? Where's your experience or your credentials in the running of a club and the blueprint required for success?

You were happy to take his knowledge in the trading situation but because you dont like what you hear here you say WTF would you know whats good for the club.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:
jaxons wrote:
You have made numerouus posts potting the coach since gaining your self-established credibility and some of thrm have been hate filled and attempt to give the illusion of being inside information by linking with your inside trade knowledge. It a very dangerous poison on a public forum because unfortunately there will be people that swallow your agenda.
raph from the hun broke the billy longer wants to come to the saints story...not jaxons...he has no cred with me.....

cwrcyn
Saintsational Legend

I have no idea what's going on inside the club other than that fact that Chris Pelchen has made some bold decisions during the trade period that will hopefully pay off. However, if anyone is an actual insider at the club, they shouldn't be posting stuff about the club on this forum. Leave us outsiders to speculate and argue amongst ourselves over what the club is doing.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

cwrcyn wrote:I have no idea what's going on inside the club other than that fact that Chris Pelchen has made some bold decisions during the trade period that will hopefully pay off. However, if anyone is an actual insider at the club, they shouldn't be posting stuff about the club on this forum. Leave us outsiders to speculate and argue amongst ourselves over what the club is doing.
+ 1....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

cwrcyn wrote:I have no idea what's going on inside the club other than that fact that Chris Pelchen has made some bold decisions during the trade period that will hopefully pay off. However, if anyone is an actual insider at the club, they shouldn't be posting stuff about the club on this forum. Leave us outsiders to speculate and argue amongst ourselves over what the club is doing.

I doubt anyone is an actual insider. If they are then i hope they are caught and sacked. i would suggest jaxons knows some one who knows Pelchan very well and thus probably have every right to say things.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I'm an insider....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:I'm an insider....

You have never played the game so what would you know.