Scott on ABC 774

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Scott on ABC 774

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote: I'll back me over your brothers wifes kids best plastic dolls friend. Derrick Hine is a nice bloke. Im unsure how a player could even care about what the head of recruitment is like. After a player is drafted they arent going to have a great deal to do with each other. And if you want some more truth Im doubting SW is an awesome guy in a work situation.

I asked the guy what h thought of Watters directly and he told me from his own mouth. The only way I met him was through my mate. My mate told me Hine is a c%$# from this guys reckoning and I don't know why. He also said Bucks is an egotistic flog. Said Maxwell was a really good guy and so was Malthouse.

i find that harder to believe than Hine being nice. My kids footy coach is mates with Matthew Lloyd and he says that he's a good bloke so I'm not sure I want to believe that either.

I always find it better to work out what someone is like by talking to them myself not from others who may also be fruit loops. And your mate who knows matthew lloyd obviously plays cricket at bentleigh ANA.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Scott on ABC 774

plugger66 wrote:
gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote: I'll back me over your brothers wifes kids best plastic dolls friend. Derrick Hine is a nice bloke. Im unsure how a player could even care about what the head of recruitment is like. After a player is drafted they arent going to have a great deal to do with each other. And if you want some more truth Im doubting SW is an awesome guy in a work situation.

I asked the guy what h thought of Watters directly and he told me from his own mouth. The only way I met him was through my mate. My mate told me Hine is a c%$# from this guys reckoning and I don't know why. He also said Bucks is an egotistic flog. Said Maxwell was a really good guy and so was Malthouse.

i find that harder to believe than Hine being nice. My kids footy coach is mates with Matthew Lloyd and he says that he's a good bloke so I'm not sure I want to believe that either.

I always find it better to work out what someone is like by talking to them myself not from others who may also be fruit loops. And your mate who knows matthew lloyd obviously plays cricket at bentleigh ANA.

He's a sports journo and author and know's him that way. I have another mate who was coaching rowing- I went to a charity night they put on at Yarra Yarra and this guy is the quietest nicest guy socially but f$#@ me as a coach in front of his team he was so hard arse I was scared for them. I guess how someone is at work isn't always how they are on the week ends. I rate Scotty as a nice bloke too- we had him at our footy club this year watching his kids and a few of us Saints fans said hello and he was a really nice engaging guy. Wakelin coaches his own kids too and he also seemed a humble shy nice guy.