Just how much has "The Dome" cost us?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Re: Just how much has "The Dome" cost us?

Has not got the balls to admit mistakes, prefers to accept them as a part of history and be satisfied....

Asking him at the time, staunch defence with blinkers on.... When proved wrong, oh well, just accept it and move on...

Me, I prefer to be critical of poor performance and demand better.... Expectations are different...

I prefer success and if that means hilighting errors, so be it, he prefers to just follow and defend....

Apologist

Grimfang
Club Player

I swear this board needs armed "thread marshals" to prevent hijacking..............

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

What happened to the new moderator, has he been parked for being over exuberant...

P66 will ridicule BM for ever because P66 wants to be the man, much like he started lumping it on TOT for being on the money re the Essendon thingy...

these club forums are very amusing, aren't we lucky that they are fantasy and have no bearing on what really goes on....

I'm so glad I found this amusement park.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Has not got the balls to admit mistakes, prefers to accept them as a part of history and be satisfied....

Asking him at the time, staunch defence with blinkers on.... When proved wrong, oh well, just accept it and move on...

Me, I prefer to be critical of poor performance and demand better.... Expectations are different...

I prefer success and if that means hilighting errors, so be it, he prefers to just follow and defend....

Apologist

It happened before I was even on this site so please dont lie. proves you are a try hard know nothing with a few limited supporters who for some reason like the club and the players being knocked at every cahnce. yes ever single chance. You must really be looking forward to losing on Saturday night so you can tell us all the things the club has done wrong. And ther are actually people who thing what you write is contructive criticism. Now that is a comlte joke which would go over your head because jokes provide humour.

And it doesnt matter what you demand as a supporter because no one that matters is listening to you and as you wont spend money on membership why should thay.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

One poster wants to be known as the heartbeat of the forum, the one who knows all, the other one wants us to believe he is a footy expert.

They are at odds with each other...They annoy the rest of the boards posters with their agendas....

I wish they would both rack off, there appears to be no value add from their respective contributions, I could be wrong though.

Can someone advise.. :roll:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Wayne42 wrote:One poster wants to be known as the heartbeat of the forum, the one who knows all, the other one wants us to believe he is a footy expert.

They are at odds with each other...They annoy the rest of the boards posters with their agendas....

I wish they would both rack off, there appears to be no value add from their respective contributions, I could be wrong though.

I agree totally. There are people who dont have a clue on any topic. You may live with one but only if you live on your own. Now either comment on the topic or go away.

Greg T
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
BigMart wrote:Surprise, surprise.... My shadow remains?!

Can only imagine.... And prefer it that way....

What is more surprising is you have me on ignore but you cant ignore me. you may have to seek treatment. I dont have you on ignore so I can comment on your posts. And we all know you read it. Well I know.
plugger try and stop baiting and give an opinion on his post please.
Next joke !! Should have there own thread or barrack for GWS...

100 goals in 14 games...Lockett is the key
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Greg T wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

What is more surprising is you have me on ignore but you cant ignore me. you may have to seek treatment. I dont have you on ignore so I can comment on your posts. And we all know you read it. Well I know.
plugger try and stop baiting and give an opinion on his post please.
Next joke !! Should have there own thread or barrack for GWS...

Can you explain that or are you incapable of a simple thing like that. Can you show me one post that suggests I dont follow the saints. I have no idea who the other guy follows.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Wayne42 wrote:One poster wants to be known as the heartbeat of the forum, the one who knows all, the other one wants us to believe he is a footy expert.

I agree totally. There are people who dont have a clue on any topic. You may live with one but only if you live on your own. Now either comment on the topic or go away.
I know you fancy yourself but in my short time here I find you and your posting style very very annoying, and worthless.

it's almost always about you and almost always nothing to do with football....

maybe that's what the forum likes, I haven't been here long enough to learn the way the various cliques function..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Wayne42 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I know you fancy yourself but in my short time here I find you and your posting style very very annoying, and worthless.

maybe that's what the forum likes, I haven't been here long enough to learn the way the various cliques function..

Of course its about me. If it was about you it would be worthless. By the way happy to debate footy at any time. And most of my posts are about footy unless people either they continually knock our club or knock me. Now please go away. you are wasting my time which is all important for this forum.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

We are very lucky to have a poster like P66 on this site, this dude is so much smarter than everyone else, he knows so many more AFL people than anyone else, he understands the game better than anyone else AND, he already knows the outcome of the ASADA investigation..

And, he knows that BM is a cricketer , posing as a football person, what was this site like before P66 joined...

I am blessed for having posted during his reign.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Wayne42 wrote:We are very lucky to have a poster like P66 on this site, this dude is so much smarter than everyone else, he knows so many more AFL people than anyone else, he understands the game better than anyone else AND, he already knows the outcome of the ASADA investigation..

And, he knows that BM is a cricketer , posing as a football person, what was this site like before P66 joined...

I have no idea what you are on about but thats fine. I like to consitantly laugh at people. And you are worth laughing at.

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Wayne42 wrote:We are very lucky to have a poster like P66 on this site, this dude is so much smarter than everyone else, he knows so many more AFL people than anyone else, he understands the game better than anyone else AND, he already knows the outcome of the ASADA investigation..

I have no idea what you are on about but thats fine. I like to consitantly laugh at people. And you are worth laughing at.
I think more people laugh at you than me, that might change very soon, but right now I think i'm right.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Wayne42 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I think more people laugh at you than me, that might change very soon, but right now I think i'm right.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope so.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

I was on on here for a number of years before P66 joined.... Site still had its antagonists, but more footy discussion and less personal insulting.... Some threats from SC and abuse from MM but not prolonged personal stalking and baiting...

I do annoy and go off half cocked out of frustration often, I won't deny (called footy supporter emotion).... But most of my posts initially are about the game, not the supporter.... Who I don't give a stuff about really.... But on the other hand, if I am attacked or abbused.... I will stand up for myself, always have and always will!! I won't let morons bully me, ever....

What I have done though, is chosen to ignore P66 (although I do find it funny, he still replies immediately to my every post, knowing full well I don't read it... Unless quoted) I did this to give the forumites a rest and not continue to hijack threads.... Which I would do if I read untoward comments aimed at me...

General order of events
BM..... Critical comment towards StK or player
P66..... Defence regardless with an insult
BM...... Reply with interest
P66...... Bring up unrelated past thread to discredit
BM....... Take the bait and bring up other threads
P66...... Call me hindsight hero
And so on....

Anyways Wayne42

Thanks for your opinion, remember though, it is just your opinion.... So it really doesn't bother me too much

And
P66 is most definitely right.... I am a cricketer and cricket lover (Clarke 186* ATM) above footy (however I'm still having a kick).... But my passion for StK FC even supersedes that..... Clarke OUT!!

Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:I was on on here for a number of years before P66 joined.... Site still had its antagonists, but more footy discussion and less personal insulting.... Some threats from SC and abuse from MM but not prolonged personal stalking and baiting...

I do annoy and go off half cocked out of frustration often, I won't deny (called footy supporter emotion).... But most of my posts initially are about the game, not the supporter.... Who I don't give a stuff about really.... But on the other hand, if I am attacked or abbused.... I will stand up for myself, always have and always will!! I won't let morons bully me, ever....

What I have done though, is chosen to ignore P66 (although I do find it funny, he still replies immediately to my every post, knowing full well I don't read it... Unless quoted) I did this to give the forumites a rest and not continue to hijack threads.... Which I would do if I read untoward comments aimed at me...

General order of events
BM..... Critical comment towards StK or player
P66..... Defence regardless with an insult
BM...... Reply with interest
P66...... Bring up unrelated past thread to discredit
BM....... Take the bait and bring up other threads
P66...... Call me hindsight hero
And so on....

Anyways Wayne42

Thanks for your opinion, remember though, it is just your opinion.... So it really doesn't bother me too much

And
P66 is most definitely right.... I am a cricketer and cricket lover (Clarke 186* ATM) above footy (however I'm still having a kick).... But my passion for StK FC even supersedes that..... Clarke OUT!!
very good reply, thanks for making the effort...

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

What is more surprising is you have me on ignore but you cant ignore me. you may have to seek treatment. I dont have you on ignore so I can comment on your posts. And we all know you read it. Well I know.[/quote]

plugger try and stop baiting and give an opinion on his post please.[/quote]

Next joke !! Should have there own thread or barrack for GWS...[/quote]

Can you explain that or are you incapable of a simple thing like that. Can you show me one post that suggests I dont follow the saints. I have no idea who the other guy follows.[/quote]

You're the one who said you can't afford to buy a membership so I question your creditability as a Saints supporter. Get ff ths frum and put your money to better use by buying a membership.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:What is more surprising is you have me on ignore but you cant ignore me. you may have to seek treatment. I dont have you on ignore so I can comment on your posts. And we all know you read it. Well I know.
plugger try and stop baiting and give an opinion on his post please.[/quote]

Next joke !! Should have there own thread or barrack for GWS...[/quote]

Can you explain that or are you incapable of a simple thing like that. Can you show me one post that suggests I dont follow the saints. I have no idea who the other guy follows.[/quote]

You're the one who said you can't afford to buy a membership so I question your creditability as a Saints supporter. Get ff ths frum and put your money to better use by buying a membership.[/quote]

I will have a slight guess and say i have done more for the Saints than you and say 98% more posters on here. I maybe wrong though. You could done heaps. Hope you have.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:I was on on here for a number of years before P66 joined.... Site still had its antagonists, but more footy discussion and less personal insulting.... Some threats from SC and abuse from MM but not prolonged personal stalking and baiting...
If 'abuse' is to question BM's opinions then I plead guilty.
IMHO there has not been, In my time on this forum, a poster with a greater over-inflated opinion of himself than BM.
ANd I also believe that many of the threads he starts are done so purely to elicit a response and to start a shyte fight. He is a 'poor imitation of the way dodgy used to start threads looking to create a fight.

I believe other posters have 2 options after reading his posts
ignore them, and add credence to his, again iMHO, warped views
respond to them in which case if your response is not 100% in accordance to the view of BM it is called 'abuse' by him.

Posters seem to fall into 3 categories on here
a. BM's sycophants who believe every letter that he types because he's convinced them he know what he's talking about.
b. Posters like me who find his blatherings nonsensical
c. Posters who find the shyte fight that normally follows one of his 'pearls of wisdom' posts to be annoying and/or boring and lump the blame for said shyte fight on the posters who respond to him.

Whilst my opinion on BM was formed quite early after joining saintsational, it was certainly solidified after Mr Sippos felt the need to come on here and post when he felt BM, who'd coached his son at school, had posted something about his son he didn't agree with.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Couldnt have said it better myself. Actually I couldnt have said it.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Wayne42 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No, it's not what the forum likes.

And you've nailed P66. He wants to be the top dog of the forum, and will attack anyone he feels threatened by.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
If 'abuse' is to question BM's opinions then I plead guilty.
IMHO there has not been, In my time on this forum, a poster with a greater over-inflated opinion of himself than BM.
ANd I also believe that many of the threads he starts are done so purely to elicit a response and to start a shyte fight. He is a 'poor imitation of the way dodgy used to start threads looking to create a fight.

I believe other posters have 2 options after reading his posts
ignore them, and add credence to his, again iMHO, warped views
respond to them in which case if your response is not 100% in accordance to the view of BM it is called 'abuse' by him.

Posters seem to fall into 3 categories on here
a. BM's sycophants who believe every letter that he types because he's convinced them he know what he's talking about.
b. Posters like me who find his blatherings nonsensical
c. Posters who find the shyte fight that normally follows one of his 'pearls of wisdom' posts to be annoying and/or boring and lump the blame for said shyte fight on the posters who respond to him.

Whilst my opinion on BM was formed quite early after joining saintsational, it was certainly solidified after Mr Sippos felt the need to come on here and post when he felt BM, who'd coached his son at school, had posted something about his son he didn't agree with.
Well at least we can blame the massive form slump of Sippos on someone now :cool:

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Wayne42 wrote: these club forums are very amusing, aren't we lucky that they are fantasy and have no bearing on what really goes on....

I'm so glad I found this amusement park.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny because 90% of your posts are just complaining about its contents...

Do you watch tv shows that you don't like and complain the whole way through?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
Wayne42 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

No, it's not what the forum likes.

And you've nailed P66. He wants to be the top dog of the forum, and will attack anyone he feels threatened by.

Yep I want to be top dog. No one knows each other but plugger66 who ever he is wants to be on top. Yep I attack people who i feel threatened by. makes as much sense as a guy posting to say he doesnt like anything about the game.

What I actually do is have a go at people who i think are wrong or are knocking the club at every opportunity. Or others who say the game is stuffed but continue posting to say the game is stuffed. By the way if you quote any of my posts from now on please address the start of the post as Mr top Dog.

And some of forum may not like my posts but Im guessing they all arent exactly excited by any of yours. Woof Woof.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Getting back on topic- last night's crowd was 33 000 which meant even with two thirds of the crowd being Geelongtherefore paying customers, North Melbourne will have taken a loss as they didn't reach the magic 35k.