Kosi to FB/CHB?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Kosi to FB/CHB?

noddy04 wrote:Why cant they just send him out with one message. Just smash Zac Dawson . Dont care if he gets reported or what the media say just smash the pretender. Put him in lala land

Yep great stuff. What the hell has Zac done to get smashed. Seriously i do wonder sometimes.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Zac Dawson was a good contributor for us and probably on minimum wage at the time.
Not sure why the ill feeling towards him persists.
There is noone on the Freo list I particularly dislike. Can save Kosi's 'violent act' for someone who has truly wronged or bullied the Saints?

lloyd21
Club Player

Doubt they will have to worry.
Don't think he will play.
Expect him to play in Melbourne with Milne & Hayes then unless decimated with injury that's all folks.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Remember 3 years ago I was copping it left right and centre for giving my opinion on Kosi. We had the chance to trade him, we didn't because we were too soft. The club didn't want to let another early draft pick go. The supporters stuck by him because he had "worked so hard over the years" "he's cute" "he used to take big grabs" ...he's now (and has been for a while) useless and we wouldn't even get $50 for him. IMO another bad mistake the club has made. He has had no impact on the club for a long time now. Let him get his 200th and then say good bye.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."