Curren

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Curren

MC Gusto wrote:Whatevers buddy. I have been here for 30 years. Way too long for spoilt brat attitude. Our time at the top was the exception not the norm. I just think some people here don't realise this..maybe the saints hierarchy don't realise either? We have one of the lowest membership numbers in the league yet we all prance around like this now is the blip! The blip was the last decade and we couldn't seal the deal. The norm is the rot that will settle on over the next 2 - 3 decades. We are s***

You sound like a 10 year old spoilt brat. And i have no idea what are even on about. Pretty sure most people know we are struggling as most sides do after a period of being a very good side. But if it makes you feel better saying we are s*** then go for it.

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

We are s***

#1 Ryder fan
dragit
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:Whatevers buddy. I have been here for 30 years. Way too long for spoilt brat attitude. Our time at the top was the exception not the norm. I just think some people here don't realise this..maybe the saints hierarchy don't realise either? We have one of the lowest membership numbers in the league yet we all prance around like this now is the blip! The blip was the last decade and we couldn't seal the deal. The norm is the rot that will settle on over the next 2 - 3 decades. We are s***
What the f*** are you trying to achieve here?
Plugger is right about the child bit, wrong about the age, you are acting like a 3 year old…

Prance around? seriously WTF.

We've been s*** for nearly 3 years, has it just dawned on you?

I like some of your contributions on here, but seriously mate harden the F*** up for christ sake…

We are 3 - 10 stop stating the obvious…

If you can't handle some lean years, I think you need a new team…

sasaint
Club Player

dragit wrote:
If you can't handle some lean years, I think you need a new team…
Agree, we need a new team.......... :lol:

Patience young grasshopper