Umpires are cheats

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: Umpires are cheats

Dal Santo smashed in the face by a shoulder - play on. From the ball up umpires kill the game by giving Mumford a free right in front.

Regardless of if it was legit or not, where in FARKS NAME was Dal Santo's free kick.

Absolute travesty and disgraceful umpiring.

Absolutely destroyed any chance we may have had.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Unbelievable that we seem to have been screwed over in nearly every match so far

Solar
Saintsational Legend

dal santo, hit in head.... no free.... mumford gets a technical free, game over...

BTW start paying kicking in danger and the swans will only gather about 40 kicks a match,.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
gringo
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Dal Santo smashed in the face by a shoulder - play on. From the ball up umpires kill the game by giving Mumford a free right in front.

Regardless of if it was legit or not, where in FARKS NAME was Dal Santo's free kick.

Absolute travesty and disgraceful umpiring.

Absolutely destroyed any chance we may have had.

They don't understand footy or are corrupt because they have no idea of what the outcome of their actions are.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

The Filth have been too according to their fans. So what will happen next week when we play them, lol

Solar
Saintsational Legend

watters needs to march down to AFL house and ask what the hell that was. Something needs to be done. The boys game everything and was beaten by the better umps.....

FQF
In richo I trust

gringo
Saintsational Legend

they obviously voted for Hannerbury over Roo too anus faced fools.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:watters needs to march down to AFL house and ask what the hell that was. Something needs to be done. The boys game everything and was beaten by the better umps.....

No one will care because it was only watched by 3000 sheep and some drunk kiwis. Didn't support our endeavours and then sent their s*** bags out to ruin it.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Really thought no saide was favoured by the umps. They got them early and we got them late. its going to be along few years if every week people think they cheated so we would lose.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

YAWN nothing will happen.

Has anyone got stats or know where I can get goals from free kicks for all our games this year? - surely we keep our own numbers on this and surely its not hard to pick up the phone to dumbass Giesch ask WTF?

But we are weak, we try so hard to be liked by the AFLso we shut upin the hope they throw us a bone.

Watch for another Harry O game breaking free next week against us......Pies have already starting biatching - we'll get screwed.

“Yeah….nah””
Kate
Club Player

Gieschen has to GO! Does not hold these guys to account on ANYTHING! they are CORRUPT!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Kate wrote:Gieschen has to GO! Does not hold these guys to account on ANYTHING! they are CORRUPT!

How do you know that?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Really thought no saide was favoured by the umps. They got them early and we got them late. its going to be along few years if every week people think they cheated so we would lose.
Your not serious surely not after that.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Really thought no saide was favoured by the umps.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

How suprising.

The Saints could have a 0-30 free kick against them and you would say it was fair.

Tell me WTF game were you watching? Sydney were the better team but they got a farking leg up all night.

Are you blind or do you deliberately come on here to get your jolleys and troll?

Because tonight we were given an absolute hammering by poor decision by incompetent umpires.

The AFL want us to spend $1000 going to a match in NZ. Well until they get umpires who are not blatantly incompetent or WORSE (heaven forbid, but we have had concrete proof in the past umpires have cheated - Whispers in the Sky) they wont be getting 2,500 Saints fans at a NZ game.

Absolutely ruined a pretty good game in ordinary weather.

The umpiring is so protected and think they can do whatever they want.

Are wrecking the game and we have been Rogered in every game this year.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
mullet
Saintsational Legend

Last week we had about 3 blocking frees paid against us. This week they arent paying blocking. The missed free to Dal santo was negligent . The free kick and 50 to Jetta to bring him into the game was purely theatrics. BE CONSISTANT umpires and then we may be able to understand the game.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Just replay the in the back free to Armstrong beside the Ross holding the balk free. Then try and argue they dint cheat.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Grimfang
Club Player

Does the "kicking in danger" rule apply to anyone else or just to us?

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Really thought no saide was favoured by the umps.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

How suprising.

The Saints could have a 0-30 free kick against them and you would say it was fair.

Tell me WTF game were you watching? Sydney were the better team but they got a farking leg up all night.

Are you blind or do you deliberately come on here to get your jolleys and troll?

Because tonight we were given an absolute hammering by poor decision by incompetent umpires.

The AFL want us to spend $1000 going to a match in NZ. Well until they get umpires who are not blatantly incompetent or WORSE (heaven forbid, but we have had concrete proof in the past umpires have cheated - Whispers in the Sky) they wont be getting 2,500 Saints fans at a NZ game.

Absolutely ruined a pretty good game in ordinary weather.

The umpiring is so protected and think they can do whatever they want.

JB do you need some positive reinforcement tonight or did you forget your tablets. Both sides got a good and bad run. I suggest you watch it with 2 eyes next time. Instead of having a go at me tell me all our wrong decisions? Should be easy if they were that bad. And to all you ready to have a go you are all invited to tell us the wrong decisons. Was it Rooy basically tackling Richards before he took the mark.

Are wrecking the game and we have been Rogered in every game this year.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

The Kosi decision was costly and unless the umpire called play on (not sure why he would) it was incompetent!

Dal Santo decision disgraceful.

Holding the ball against Seb Ross out of the blue and no other paid?

High contact was contually overlooked... Surely an instruction?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:Sydneys first four scoring shots all incorrect frees. Then Geary goals umpire pays mark to Sydney then another free get there second blatant bias aspiring.

11 to 19 was the final tally.....we won most of the other stats...well the ones that matter

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:The Kosi decision was costly and unless the umpire called play on (not sure why he would) it was incompetent!

How do you know. You heard it on the radio. You are a liar.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

The umpiring standard of this game is a farce, there we're plenty of absolute howlers in the filth bummers game that just wern't in the spirit of the game. Just as well Geischen and his band of idiots weren't around when Plugger and Dunstall played, the two greatest full forwards of the game would have been umpired out of the game.
The problem is that the rules change virtually every week. Name me one other sport where the rules can be different from week to week.
I've almost completely jacked of it, I love my club, but I'm getting sick and tired of seeing what was a legitimate free kick in round 1 be called play on in round 2 and so on.
Interesting holdong the ball free kick paid against Stevens in forward pocket, when in the end Stevens had actually rolled out of the pack and didn't even have the ball, the amount of incorrect disposals that were simply allowed.
Geischen is an idiot, he showed it with his coaching skills at Richmond, he is no better here, as I said, he must have some real dirt on the AFL, because I believe it is only blackmail that is keeping him in a job.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
Solar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
BigMart wrote:The Kosi decision was costly and unless the umpire called play on (not sure why he would) it was incompetent!

I saw them all, strangely they all favoured Sydney... cheers P66.. I know I'm right when you jump into defend them

FQF
In richo I trust

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I saw them all, strangely they all favoured Sydney... cheers P66.. I know I'm right when you jump into defend them

I defend them when they are right. Tonight they struggled with both sides. i saw no one getting a better deal than the other side but if all of you want to think the club gets picked on ga ahead. its going to be long 5 years. I suggest most of you should stop watching the game until we are good again.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

I just wish I knew how to do tnat POPCORN emoticon yhingy!