Saints seek ruck options

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saints seek ruck options

Teflon wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
samoht wrote:
Then it's our fault if we let him go and if he comes cheap.
Why pay more for potential ? (what''s the fuss with Hickey ? )
Martin averaged 17 possessions per game plus !
Warnock = 7 possessions per game.

He may not want to come to us. How do people even know what is being discussed at the trade table. Anyway still dont get this comes cheap stuff. We now have a list of 91 because we are happy with 50 players if they come cheap.
What sort of banal imbecile keeps saying "don't you understand posters on here don't know the inner workings of the club" without realising it's a tragic footy fan forum that lives off rumour, innuendo and opinion (informed or otherwise)

It's like u keep spewing the same Shute wanting a different outcome - isn't that some sort of madness?

I think the madness that you respond to me even though you have said probably 10 times you wont. By the way i have no idea of the inner workings of the club. it is called common sense. Why would my simple comment get that reaction? Strange very strange but expected.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

What sort of banal imbecile keeps saying "don't you understand posters on here don't know the inner workings of the club" without realising it's a tragic footy fan forum that lives off rumour, innuendo and opinion (informed or otherwise)

It's like u keep spewing the same Shute wanting a different outcome - isn't that some sort of madness?[/quote]
Stop making sense, Teffers.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:What sort of banal imbecile keeps saying "don't you understand posters on here don't know the inner workings of the club" without realising it's a tragic footy fan forum that lives off rumour, innuendo and opinion (informed or otherwise)

It's like u keep spewing the same Shute wanting a different outcome - isn't that some sort of madness?
Stop making sense, Teffers.[/quote]

You 2 working together. Gives me hope I am not going mad if you two disagree with what I said. Matter of fact confirms my sanity and what I said made complete sense.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
White Winmar wrote:What sort of banal imbecile keeps saying "don't you understand posters on here don't know the inner workings of the club" without realising it's a tragic footy fan forum that lives off rumour, innuendo and opinion (informed or otherwise)

You 2 working together. Gives me hope I am not going mad if you two disagree with what I said. Matter of fact confirms my sanity and what I said made complete sense.[/quote]
As long as your own drivel makes sense to you. It doesn't make any sense to the literate, discerning and intelligent.

santazzi
Club Player

According to sun herald our chase for a ruckman is over...........hicky to us with 13 and some later DP exchanges

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You 2 working together. Gives me hope I am not going mad if you two disagree with what I said. Matter of fact confirms my sanity and what I said made complete sense.
As long as your own drivel makes sense to you. It doesn't make any sense to the literate, discerning and intelligent.[/quote]

So you understood it as well. Thats good. At least I know the audience I am working with. Next time I wont stick up for the footy club even when it is obvious that no one one here knows what is going on inside the trade rooms.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Why don't you just learn to write properly? That would be a massive step forward from your futile attempts to appear knowledgeable. When was the last time, if there ever was a time, when you posted something that supports your narcissistic delusion that you are an insider in the know?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Why don't you just learn to write properly? That would be a massive step forward from your futile attempts to appear knowledgeable. When was the last time, if there ever was a time, when you posted something that supports your narcissistic delusion that you are an insider in the know?

Its your imagination but go with it if it makes you feel better. And put me on the foe list if my righting afeects ya soo much.