Hurtsalot

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Re: Hurtsalot

SaintPav wrote:
Sainternist wrote:Every Grand Final weekend I like to watch the final minutes of '66 and pretend I don't know the result :cry:
“The only true paradise is paradise lost”

I reckon if we won a GF most people on here including myself wouldn't know what to do with themselves. I mean that in a philisophical sense.
Love the Proust quote, Pav.

I remember Boston Red Sox fans feeling the same way after they broke the 86 year "curse".

It would almost seem too surreal if we did win.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

clarky449 wrote:My fellow posters, it hurts, i want to watch a grand final, we win. I want to experience the partys after. Ibwant that. Im jealous.... We may have our differences, but we all want the one thing, when we get it, we will all party all bight long.

Thankyou and gdnight, cheers to tge future.

Go Saints
Seeing St.Kilda win a premiership is right up the top of my bucket list (Not alive for 1966). Sigh... We've been so close... I haven't missed a final we've played in apart from interstate finals since I was born. I really don't know how I'll react after that final siren if I get to experience it (touch wood). All I know is that there will be life before I've seen St.Kilda win a flag and life after St.Kilda I've seen St.Kilda win a flag. If I survive the crazy week long partying that will follow, I will be a very content person.

Chubby chequer
Club Player

clarky449 wrote:My fellow posters, it hurts, i want to watch a grand final, we win. I want to experience the partys after. Ibwant that. Im jealous.... We may have our differences, but we all want the one thing, when we get it, we will all party all bight long.

Thankyou and gdnight, cheers to tge future.

Go Saints
Im just philosophical about being a sainter, our time will come brothers.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

ffs cmon

we should all be used to losing grannies by now

we'll see one within 5 years i reckon

:shock:

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
Sainternist wrote:Every Grand Final weekend I like to watch the final minutes of '66 and pretend I don't know the result :cry:
“The only true paradise is paradise lost”

I reckon if we won a GF most people on here including myself wouldn't know what to do with themselves. I mean that in a philisophical sense.
Love the Proust quote, Pav.

I remember Boston Red Sox fans feeling the same way after they broke the 86 year "curse".

It would almost seem too surreal if we did win.
Noel Gallagher said something similar about if England ever won the World Cup again. It was along the lines of 'we wouldn't f****** know what to do with ourselves'...

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

stevie wrote:Noel Gallagher said something similar about if England ever won the World Cup again. It was along the lines of 'we wouldn't f****** know what to do with ourselves'...
Of course England won the cup in '66.

NB - No offense, but your signature is a little hard on the eyes. Any chance of removing it?

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!