Why, What, Who will encourage you to join the Saints in 2013

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Re: Why, What, Who will encourage you to join the Saints in

Habit!!!

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
rexy
SS Life Member

I've been a member since 96 but may let it go, with 3 kids who have sporting commitments, work and the fixture being so mixed up, ie Friday night, 3 time slots on Saturday and 3 on Sunday plus the occasional Monday and a game in NZ I just don't get the value out of it! Only went 3 times this year! Also I find the ground rules around what you can and can't bring in and the price of food and tolls/parking off putting! Not sure what the cost of fox would be but might work out better to put that on and just pay to go to a couple when the stars line up!

Don't know?

Maybe this year?
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

rexy wrote:I've been a member since 96 but may let it go, with 3 kids who have sporting commitments, work and the fixture being so mixed up, ie Friday night, 3 time slots on Saturday and 3 on Sunday plus the occasional Monday and a game in NZ I just don't get the value out of it! Only went 3 times this year! Also I find the ground rules around what you can and can't bring in and the price of food and tolls/parking off putting! Not sure what the cost of fox would be but might work out better to put that on and just pay to go to a couple when the stars line up!

Don't know?
3 game membership?