What we need: Re The Mighty Hawks

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Re: What we need: Re The Mighty Hawks

remboy wrote:We've already got plenty of classy left footers - Jones, Gilbert.... :shock:
Is it just me or does Sam Mitchell seem to prefer kicking on his left. Pretty sure he's a right footer. Maybe they've got a rule that says you can only kick on your left.
Hi Rem, apparently he is actually a natural left footer, but coz of his dad's insistence, he can kick equally well either foot. So well, that many people don't really know which is his natural side. I really rate him as a footballer, and his (at least) partial quelling yesterday certainly helped shape the result IMHO.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Rosco
Club Player

Re: What we need: Re The Mighty Hawks

straight kicking