Votes vs Carlton - last time this year

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Re: Votes vs Carlton - last time this year

83 Gram
68 Armitage
67 Dempster
30 Steven
26 Goddard
23 Hayes
18 Geary
11 Milera
6 Montagna
6 Ray
2 McEvoy
2 Siposs
1 Dal Santo
1 Simpkin
1 Wilkes

Therefore
5 Gram
4 Armitage
3 Dempster
2 Steven
1 Goddard

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Dad wrote:...Therefore
5 Gram
4 Armitage
3 Dempster
2 Steven
1 Goddard
Very funny. Saintsational voters (in aggregate) gave two votes to the bloke who played on the player - both coaches - and anyone else who actually attended the game, considered the BOG. Some idiots even gave him 4 votes! And they think we should take their views with any level of seriousness. They are numskull, no brain internet bloggers, and that is all.
Last edited by perfectionist on Thu 06 Sep 2012 9:32am, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:
5 Gram
4 Armitage
3 Dempster
2 Steven
1 Goddard
Very funny. Saintsational voters (in aggregatae) gave two votes to the bloke who played on the player - both coaches - and anyone else who actually attended the game, considered the BOG. Some idiots even gave him 4 votes! And they think we should take their views with any level of seriousness. They are numskull, no brain internet bloggers, and that is all.

Arent you the guy who quit this forum like a sook because someone started a thread you usually started. I thought you were about 10 years old at the time but have since found out you are about 60. Still the funniest thing i have seen on here. A person like that should never be taken seriously and actually i havent worked out why you are back on this site. Your knowledge of players is terrible and that is polite.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:
5 Gram
4 Armitage
3 Dempster
2 Steven
1 Goddard
Very funny. Saintsational voters (in aggregate) gave two votes to the bloke who played on the player - both coaches - and anyone else who actually attended the game, considered the BOG. Some idiots even gave him 4 votes! And they think we should take their views with any level of seriousness. They are numskull, no brain internet bloggers, and that is all.
Now you've divulged your a really old guy who swears at the TV, your posting makes more sense. :)

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Been discussed before

Sometimes ones opponent needs to be taken into account, when deciding votes I suppose...... For instance, I felt Gwilt offensively was one of StK's best v Carl but was easily beaten one out a few times by Waite who kicked goals on him....

Lenny Hayes direct opponent has often been the opposition best ball winner..... Sorry to say

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

And Jackary, wel...

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Who are you talking to? What post are you replying to BM?

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.