Trade target Ideas

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Re: Trade target Ideas

rexy wrote:I rated Pears and agree he could be value at trade table, would also like to know status of Charlie Dixon and for some reason still believe Cale Morton and Matthew Bate could be league footballers! Cam Pederson is a Roo who was starved of opportunity this year and may be gettable?

Pedersen and Dixon yes, bate should be better than he is but just too slow. Morton is still highly regarded by the dees even though he isn't showing much yet. Big players are the only ones I would be looking at at this stage.

TAGHLAO
Club Player

Hille - Out of favour at Essendon, can play fwd.

Gilham - Hasn't been able to get a regular game with Hawthorn due to Gibson's form.

TAGHLAO
Club Player

Cale Morton??? No..No...No. Two words, Aaron Fiora.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I would test the Dogs on Brian Lake, they are miles off and if we lose BJ we might have some coin to pay him. He would monster some forwards, can go forward and rebound well. He looks stale and bored these days might get him going again. Khan Haratuku is a handy type- forward with ruck potential in the Leigh Brown mould. Joel Tippett would be worth a go if he's improved his attitude.