WATTERS HAS TO GO.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

citywest

Re: WATTERS HAS TO GO.

Now that St Kilda has missed the finals it will be interesting to see if Watters and the rest of the club keep their head in the sand or whether they admit that a full rebuild starts now?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

citywest is Nexus_Nick/Helen etc.

He has admtted he is an Essendon supporter.

He is also known to be mentally ill.

Please dont pick on him. Mentally ill people dont understand the consequences of their actions.

He has sent me numerous PM's where he is obviously mentally ill.

Poor bloke.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
citywest

OMG, what the hell are you talking about??

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:citywest is Nexus_Nick/Helen etc.

He has admtted he is an Essendon supporter.

He is also known to be mentally ill.

Please dont pick on him. Mentally ill people dont understand the consequences of their actions.

He has sent me numerous PM's where he is obviously mentally ill.

Poor bloke.
I can confirm this.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Stupis heading but Watters made one certain wrong move tonight. Bringing in Pol was simplw wrong.

Polo set up Roo early and was good at the start and was really in as a defensive forward to tag one of Shaw, Maxwell or OBrien. Not a very damaging one and sadly familiar. was a little too conservative and now looks like playing Siposs may have been wiser but Polo is accountable if not hugely skilled. CJ was the other and didn't work either. Rooey was worse for mine as he seems to just disappear when we play the Pies. You only want defensive forwards that hurt the other way unfortunately Gilbert while good at thrusting the ball forward failed to make himself much of an offensive threat also.

citywest

If Watters is serious, he should cut at least 8 players at the end of this season. The window is closed so now is the time to rebuild. The National Draft, apart from some compensation picks, is back to being uncompromised again. Clear the dead wood, make a few shrewd trades and we can be back challenging again in 5 years. If we don't rebuild now and keep finishing around 10th - 12th it will be 10 years before we challenge again.

Trade for National Draft picks
Jason Gram (would a top 4 team give us a pick in the 30's for him)?
Leigh Montagna (would Essendon give us a pick in the early 20's for him?)
Brendan Goddard (would we get 2 top 10 picks for him as compensation for a free agent?)

Retire
Lenny Hayes
Adam Schneider
Justin Koschitzke
Jason Blake
Brett Peake
Stephen Milne

Delist
Clinton Jones
Dean Polo

PJ
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:Stupis heading but Watters made one certain wrong move tonight. Bringing in Pol was simplw wrong.
Why

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

citywest wrote:Playing koSHITski ahead of Sippos is a disgrace. Why the !@#$ does this hack keep playing week in week out? He is s***.
citywest has to go, first season muppet.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Kate
Club Player

Just put the troll on ignore people. It obviously doesn't have any friends to talk to, and is looking for attention.

Hawkesbury Saint
Club Player

WATTERS HAS TO GO. :D

Well we all have to go every now and then. :shock: It's best to keep regular. Thanks for the reminder about keeping regular CityWest. You're setting a fine example yourself. :x

Saints Footy - Let all others follow.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

PJ wrote:
Why

Because he was hopeless and proven by being subbed earlier than normal. Citywest like your delistings however the delisting of your brain has really effected you ability to grasp any concept of footy.

citywest

plugger66 wrote:
PJ wrote:
Why

Because he was hopeless and proven by being subbed earlier than normal. Citywest like your delistings however the delisting of your brain has really effected you ability to grasp any concept of footy.
You're an idiot.
If we don't start rebuilding right now by getting rid of dead wood and making 2 or 3 shrewd trades, we will never win a premiership.

Since I started barracking for the Saints way back in 1971 (and yes, we were runners up again in that year) nearly every team in the league has won a flag.....BUT NOT THE SAINTS sadly.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
PJ wrote:
Why

You're an idiot.
If we don't start rebuilding right now by getting rid of dead wood and making 2 or 3 shrewd trades, we will never win a premiership.

Since I started barracking for the Saints way back in 1971 (and yes, we were runners up again in that year) nearly every team in the league has won a flag.....BUT NOT THE SAINTS sadly.

I agree Lenny is deadwood as is Milne and Schneider. Why didnt you also get rid of Dal and Chips. Like I said the delisting of your brain as really dumbed you down.

Austinnn
Club Player

Well frankly I agree with the OP

I mean. One year! He's had a whole year to turn us into premiership material because other teams have won premierships since 1971 and we haven't. It's the bloody coaches responsibility to make us win games, he picks the players, the players have to do what he says all the time, so if they do the wrong thing it's either because he told them to do it, or he picked players who can't follow orders or who are wilfully disobedient.

Look at us now, we're rubbish. We have a ruck man and a Full Forward who can't ruck or play well, our captain can't kick a goal or do anything right, and we're playing the wrong players when we've got a reserves team full to the brim with proven game winners. Why? Because Watters can't coach. He didn't say a word about the umpires so he's weak as well. He puts on the wrong players at the wrong times and puts them in the wrong positions; how are they supposed to play like that?

In fact the club is weak for appointing Watters as coach, just as they always are. Burn the club down! that's the only answer, we should request that we be removed from the AFL and that all our possessions are donated to the other clubs and we give our premiership cup to Collingwood. Burn it all down! BURN IT ALL DOWN! DESTROY!!

Ah the release is good. Where are my razor blades?

just in case i get in trouble for inciting terrorism or arson, please understand that this is sarcasm and that I think the OP is a deluded troll.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

As the dalek said; EX-TER-MIN-ATE! EX-TER-MIN-ATE!! EXTERMINATE!! ...schity vest!!!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/terry- ... 6446258991

Terry Wallace puts up hand for top Port job

"TERRY Wallace has advocated a two-coach succession plan for Port Adelaide - and he wants the top job next season.

The former Western Bulldogs and Richmond coach said a plan - where a senior mentor and highly skilled apprentice take charge - was the solution, pointing to the success of the Paul Roos-John Longmire transition at Sydney....."

Oh great. Now he wants to coach!

Where was he last October when we desperately needed him? :roll:

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote: Retire
Lenny Hayes
Adam Schneider
Justin Koschitzke
Jason Blake
Brett Peake
Stephen Milne

Delist
Clinton Jones
Dean Polo
Great ideas! Our leading possession winner and second top goalscorer (by a whisker) should both retire. Clearly both past it and taking up valuable space. Agree with Plugger. Your brain has been delisted.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:Playing koSHITski ahead of Sippos is a disgrace. Why the !@#$ does this hack keep playing week in week out? He is s***.

idiot

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:

idiot
this fwit should be banned

I love this club
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:
fingers wrote:

idiot
this fwit should be banned

The AFL is investigating this thread because Margetts believes that some fwits in the community might take offence.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

please let me be mod for 5 mins..please.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

goddard hayes and milne to go?

i would 100% keep the first two
90% keep the third

gram and joey
mehh not devestating