Scott replaces kosi- On the Couch

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Scott replaces kosi- On the Couch

WinnersOnly wrote:It didn't take long for Scotty to lose his zest and excitement did it!
I didn't see all of the program, but I did see the interview, and a fellow Sainter during our daily discussion thinks he may have been slightly peeved by Mike Sheehan's comments about Goddard.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Zac Dawson, chose to leave St Kilda FC, and follow the money and the former coach to Freo.

Mike Sheehan asked Scott if he regretted letting Zac go? I thought it was a distortion of the truth or straight out ignorance on his behalf and Scott pointed out the club made an offer, Zac wouldn't accept it and that's why he moved on.

But he did laugh when Paul Roos spoke about going home on the train and how everybody just loves Lenny. As Scott said I think everybody loves Lenny, and so say all of us.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I think he was peeved at their disgraceful 'package' of Raph run downs.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
gringo wrote:Ledger looks similar to Jones in that he can get a lot of ball but doesn't use it well by foot. Needs a player running with him and is very short. He will be a player but probably in the Jones style not Dal. Markworth is about 50 kg so would probably get snapped in half at AFL level.
I think Ledger's poor disposal is getting blown out of proportion by the minute…
CJ - god love him is clearly the worst kicking midfielder that I can remember since our very own Jack Daniels, Ledger might not hit a target every time, but his kicks go in a forwards direction.

Apparently he is slow too, but not when I have seen him.
Not slow and disposal is fine but lacks the endurance required at this level..

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Verdun66
SS Hall of Fame

ozrulestrace wrote:
WinnersOnly wrote:It didn't take long for Scotty to lose his zest and excitement did it!
I didn't see all of the program, but I did see the interview, and a fellow Sainter during our daily discussion thinks he may have been slightly peeved by Mike Sheehan's comments about Goddard.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Zac Dawson, chose to leave St Kilda FC, and follow the money and the former coach to Freo.

Mike Sheehan asked Scott if he regretted letting Zac go? I thought it was a distortion of the truth or straight out ignorance on his behalf and Scott pointed out the club made an offer, Zac wouldn't accept it and that's why he moved on.

But he did laugh when Paul Roos spoke about going home on the train and how everybody just loves Lenny. As Scott said I think everybody loves Lenny, and so say all of us.
I watched it online. Sheahan has never liked the Saints. Was straight into Scotty. You think he might ask a decent or friendly question first wouldn't you? That's how the pro's do it. Not for Mike. Straight for the jugular. No wonder SW lacked his usual zest.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:

Dawson would have made no difference as he can never outbody power forwards , he was effective for us as long he had another saints player to be third man in at a marking contest , players like cloke used to smash him one on one .

The reason we lost that game was once again failure to take opportunities ! In the third we kicked 1 . 6 , north 4.2 . many of those points were poor kicks , plus bj had that shot from 45 directly in front at the start of the quarter and i think it was touched as it only made the goal square .
Nothing is more important in close game than taking your goal scoring chances when they arise !

In red white and black from 73
Saintersss
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
dragit wrote:
gringo wrote:Ledger looks similar to Jones in that he can get a lot of ball but doesn't use it well by foot. Needs a player running with him and is very short. He will be a player but probably in the Jones style not Dal. Markworth is about 50 kg so would probably get snapped in half at AFL level.
I think Ledger's poor disposal is getting blown out of proportion by the minute…
CJ - god love him is clearly the worst kicking midfielder that I can remember since our very own Jack Daniels, Ledger might not hit a target every time, but his kicks go in a forwards direction.

Apparently he is slow too, but not when I have seen him.
Not slow and disposal is fine but lacks the endurance required at this level..

Loving all the rumours that are flying around about Ledger, everybody has their theory!

- Too slow
- Lacks endurance
- Terrible kick
- Poor attitude

How this bloke even getting a game in the VFL seniors... :roll:

hAyES
Club Player

Saintersss wrote:
Loving all the rumours that are flying around about Ledger, everybody has their theory!

- Too slow
- Lacks endurance
- Terrible kick
- Poor attitude

How this bloke even getting a game in the VFL seniors... :roll:
:lol: