Some wanted BJ as captain

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: Some wanted BJ as captain

i'm with you K ,
he's the captain in waiting.

nick to texas ,
bj leads the army.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

gazrat wrote:i'm with you K ,

nick to texas ,
bj leads the army.

Could Nick be our NOrth American Recruiter- we need some height for the Ruck A long tall texan may fit the bill :wink:

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
gringo
Saintsational Legend

felix wrote:The robbo from afl 360 says he was talking to silvagni from GWS whom said Goddard ain't going anywhere he's staying at the Saints ....that was last night ...?? Just maybe the saints are playing hardball with Brendan , seeing what they can get for him he may be feeling a bit put out hence the form drop off ...!

I mentioned I had seen him on saturday at a telstra promo and asked him if he was going to sign and he didn't fill me with confidence with a "when it's time" or something evasive. He then came into my business on Monday with 2 other saints and was looking to buy stuff that would suggest he isn't going away from Melbourne? It was a strange coincidence that has completely screwed with my head. Not sure what he's doing now, I was nearly certain he was gone after saturday now back to 50/50 in my mind.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:He then came into my business on Monday with 2 other saints and was looking to buy stuff that would suggest he isn't going away from Melbourne?

Do you sell heaters? :P

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

nick to texas ,
bj leads the army.
Glad someone does.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:

bj leads the army.
Glad someone does.
Another vote here - although I would have had Hayes captain until he retired :shock:
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Thu 05 Jul 2012 3:52pm, edited 1 time in total.

No Contract, No contact :shock:
defacto
Club Player

gringo wrote:
felix wrote:The robbo from afl 360 says he was talking to silvagni from GWS whom said Goddard ain't going anywhere he's staying at the Saints ....that was last night ...?? Just maybe the saints are playing hardball with Brendan , seeing what they can get for him he may be feeling a bit put out hence the form drop off ...!

I mentioned I had seen him on saturday at a telstra promo and asked him if he was going to sign and he didn't fill me with confidence with a "when it's time" or something evasive. He then came into my business on Monday with 2 other saints and was looking to buy stuff that would suggest he isn't going away from Melbourne? It was a strange coincidence that has completely screwed with my head. Not sure what he's doing now, I was nearly certain he was gone after saturday now back to 50/50 in my mind.
i think you're just seeing how stuff can change depending on the day goddard is having.

saints are playing hard ball and offering goddard whats fair. ball is in goddards court now. no doubt goddard has received an offer above what the saints are offering from 1 or more clubs.

this would affect how goddard thinks. my bet is he has days that are tough and its easy for him to think "f*** this, i can leave to go to this other club thats offering me more money". he'll let the season finish and then make a decision. who knows what that will be.

ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

I have always thought Lenny would have been the best Captain. Never understood why Roo was above him...

Fortius Quo Fidelius