Who were our top tacklers tonight???

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Who were our top tacklers tonight???

BigMart wrote:Both coaches said that.... Have you got a clue about footy.... Both compared it to basketball

WTF would they know.....gawd your a fool, here's a tip

Don't try and Analyse the game until you've watched a replay, you embarrass yoursel

Tackle counts/clearances were well down, uncontested footy was up..... But it wasn't free flowing

Nice votes BTW.... Another tip

Rule of thumb.... Beat your opponent before first before being considered a good game....

Please go to the footy and please stop worrying about me. Now I know you dont go to the footy because you havent got a friend but I will go with you. I love you. By the way we had more tackles than them. Didnt seem to effect how they played. By the way how many did Reiwoldt kick on Blake in 40 minutes of footy compared to the other 80 minutes. By the way who went into the ruck when we were 3 goals down and then hit the lead in the last term. By the way who missed a shot 10 metres out dead in front?

Did I mention I love you and I really want to help you through your lack of understanding of the game. Is Rooy still moving like a super rules player. At least you gave him one whole game before you made that expert comment.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Desperate...

Are you a touch embarrassed about your analysis of the game. Maric was their third best player, we were on top in the midfield in term three (ten scoring shots to six, won the I50s) and Blake and Jack contested the ball 2 times therefore jack had less opportunities. Blake still did better at FB, was pantsed in the ruck.

Nicks agility is absolutely down BTW.... Have a look at some post game footage of him if you can... His body is not far from being shot, but he is a warrior and champion.

And plugger.... I really enjoyed spending last night at home, now if you love me that's OK... But I would prefer the company of my family.... I go to the footy when I want to.... If its your life good on you, but I have a life other than footy... As much as I love it... Job, Family, Other sports, going out.... Amongst other things

How your comment that it wasn't a free flowing game??

How many scoring shots were there 60??

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

What nothing??

Must be having a Latte with Lenny, discussing the game??

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:What nothing??

No went to my local footy. Umpired the seconds and ran for the firsts then went out with mates. Should look up the word mates. It will have opposite to what Bigmart has.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

No went to my local footy. Umpired the seconds and ran for the firsts then went out with mates. Should look up the word mates. It will have opposite to what Bigmart has.

You sounded credible until you claimed you had mates Plugger. Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters aren't mates.

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

our tackling intensity was off, how many times did they get an effective handball away in tackle? usually we're better than that.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You sounded credible until you claimed you had mates Plugger. Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters aren't mates.

Please at least try to be funny. Humour poor, knowledge of footy worse.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

You don't know me...remember. Just like the other week when you made ridiculous assumptions....

Through cricket, footy (both playing), family, work and neighbors... I have more than enough mates. Thats why I don't need to make friends here (although I've met some nice people) but why is that even important??

Does that give you more credibility over me if you think you have more friends..... Even though you've never met me, know me or indeed ever will???

Truth of it is... I don't care what you are or what your about...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:You don't know me...remember. Just like the other week when you made ridiculous assumptions....

Through cricket, footy (both playing), family, work and neighbors... I have more than enough mates. Thats why I don't need to make friends here (although I've met some nice people) but why is that even important??

Does that give you more credibility over me if you think you have more friends..... Even though you've never met me, know me or indeed ever will???

You seem to care more than what you want to say. As i have said I love you. I want to sure drinks with you at the footy. I want you. By the way I am pretty sure you have assumed a fair few things about me but hey why let that get in the way of a good rant. And by the way neither of us know if we have met each other. there are plenty of idiot supporters at the footy so I could have met you.

maverick
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Desperate...

Nicks agility is absolutely down BTW.... Have a look at some post game footage of him if you can... His body is not far from being shot, but he is a warrior and champion.
Not reading the rest of the drivel, but this stuff on Roo is off the mark.
He moved very well on Friday night, covered heaps of ground, he is moving as well now as he as any time since his hammy injury.
Were you at the game on Friday night to see his movement?

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

No, incorrect

I said I have envisaged you as a sad, old, fat, soft, donut eating try hard .... But I don't know that to be true, just an image I have?....

Please don't say you love me, it creeps me out.... And makes you look like a weirdo... Not cool, definitely not funny...

You'll possibly meet me at the footy one day, and I promise you this.... I won't have anything to say to you... Don't like your style. I would hope feeling are mutual

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
BigMart wrote:You don't know me...remember. Just like the other week when you made ridiculous assumptions....

You seem to care more than what you want to say. As i have said I love you. I want to sure drinks with you at the footy. I want you. By the way I am pretty sure you have assumed a fair few things about me but hey why let that get in the way of a good rant. And by the way neither of us know if we have met each other. there are plenty of idiot supporters at the footy so I could have met you.
This is getting strange.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:No, incorrect

I said I have envisaged you as a sad, old, fat, soft, donut eating try hard .... But I don't know that to be true, just an image I have?....

Please don't say you love me, it creeps me out.... And makes you look like a weirdo... Not cool, definitely not funny...

You'll possibly meet me at the footy one day, and I promise you this.... I won't have anything to say to you... Don't like your style. I would hope feeling are mutual

Well i am 50 and not overweight so that may be old in your opinion, not mine though. Cant afford it to be old. Soft, no because of my job not possible, donuts no not really. So you are sitting at 0%. Nothing unusual in that from what I read of your comments. I see you as a person who isnt allowed out anywhere by his wife and even if he goes out it is always alone. Plays super fools and tell others they dogged it and then runs like a dog to get away. Have I got you in one. I would think so. Anyway with a bit of love from me we can turn your life around. Ditch the wife and come and live with me. i have plenty of friends and they dont mind how poor their personalities are they will give you a go.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

plugger66 wrote:
BigMart wrote:No, incorrect

Well i am 50 and not overweight so that may be old in your opinion, not mine though. Cant afford it to be old. Soft, no because of my job not possible, donuts no not really. So you are sitting at 0%. Nothing unusual in that from what I read of your comments. I see you as a person who isnt allowed out anywhere by his wife and even if he goes out it is always alone. Plays super fools and tell others they dogged it and then runs like a dog to get away. Have I got you in one. I would think so. Anyway with a bit of love from me we can turn your life around. Ditch the wife and come and live with me. i have plenty of friends and they dont mind how poor their personalities are they will give you a go.
For some reason you guys do much of your best work on a Sunday evening? I realise that your show tends to get mixed reviews from the critics, but don't worry about the ratings too much... it's the pursuit of your art that really matters! That said, please don't let this latest twist in the relationship become the shark jumping episode of the show.

Once again, I hope the drive home from the McKinnon was a safe one. :D

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Pwoit wrote:Image
was thinking along the same lines myself
these two really need to get into a candle lit room and have dinner and a snog

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

You have the gall to bag my wife/marriage.... Here's a tip....

You can bag me, no probs... Heaven knows you may have me covered in some areas, don't care. But I think you should give it a miss when discussing the missus. I have told you before, she is a bit out of your league.... That's one thing I am pretty confident on.. So don't mention her... OK

Given your comments... Surprised if you are not single, or have kids.... Who cares, but I have no probs prioritizing them over footy, here's the thing... I like hanging with them... Isn't that sad, wanting to be with people you love...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:You have the gall to bag my wife/marriage.... Here's a tip....

You can bag me, no probs... Heaven knows you may have me covered in some areas, don't care. But I think you should give it a miss when discussing the missus. I have told you before, she is a bit out of your league.... That's one thing I am pretty confident on.. So don't mention her... OK

Given your comments... Surprised if you are not single, or have kids.... Who cares, but I have no probs prioritizing them over footy, here's the thing... I like hanging with them... Isn't that sad, wanting to be with people you love...

Very strange. All I said is ditch your wife. No bagging or even saying your marriage is going no good. By the way have a daughter. 16 years old. Love her as much as you. maybe even love her more. Wife and me split up after she saw the interest I gave you.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

I could always go find another pic of 2 blokes hugging?

Who's in?