Middle sized defenders

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Middle sized defenders

SaintPav wrote:Con, how is someone disagreeing with you playing the man?
Its not. Im happy for disagreement. I meant playing the man when no reason is giving or the actual subject mattter or issue is not addressed but the response ispurely directed at the person. Thats playing the man.
Happy for people to say Con youre a dumb loser bed wetter because of these issues. dot dot dot.
but often people avoid the subject altogether and just say the first bits without back-up or reference to the subject.

as an example. BM disagreed with me and then gave a good reason based on the subject matter. I then thought about and agreed he was right.

or the other really funny one on this forum is when say something - the people attack you based on argument you never made in the first palce. i know i have been guilty of this one. usually due to skimming/not reading it right in the first place.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Middle sized defenders

Con Gorozidis wrote:
SaintPav wrote:Con, how is someone disagreeing with you playing the man?
Its not. Im happy for disagreement. I meant playing the man when no reason is giving or the actual subject mattter or issue is not addressed but the response ispurely directed at the person. Thats playing the man.
Happy for people to say Con youre a dumb loser bed wetter because of these issues. dot dot dot.
but often people avoid the subject altogether and just say the first bits without back-up or reference to the subject.

as an example. BM disagreed with me and then gave a good reason based on the subject matter. I then thought about and agreed he was right.

or the other really funny one on this forum is when say something - the people attack you based on argument you never made in the first palce. i know i have been guilty of this one. usually due to skimming/not reading it right in the first place.
cheers..you certainly are a passionate saints man.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.