BJ on Before The Game

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Re: BJ on Before The Game

whiskers3614 wrote:
BushDave wrote:If he goes then we better get something for him and not screw up like we did with Ball and Lyons.
What do you mean screw up with Lyon
we got to get rid of the $300k rabbit in the headlights as part of that package!
How do you get something for a coach, and who is LyonS anyway?

I love this club
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
andrewg wrote:I just know cabt say how. I have no reason to make it up

Sorry to doubt you. Funny that your first ever post said you were 80% sure Fev had signed with the saints. Anyway after looking that up i take it BJ has never spoken to GWs. Bye now.

Clearly young AndrewG cares at all for the game he should be off to AFL House to convey precise details of this flagrant disregard of the recruitment rules.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
saintly
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:
SaintPav wrote:ok thanks, I'm clear now.... :roll:

:D

it's ok the BTG team confused themselves BUt BJ was clear about staying a Saint for life...... as he stood right there..
he did say he was happy that Scott enjoys golf..

listening to Scott the other night he mentioned ringing BJ the night before--
who ever was interviewing said- do you do that often- he replied it was interesting what you find out about players from a phone call..- sounded like pleasing information-absolutely no info on what it was but if it was not good info, I doubt he would have even intimated about it.

i don't understand, can you explain that.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

saintly wrote:
saintbrat wrote:
SaintPav wrote:ok thanks, I'm clear now.... :roll:

:D

it's ok the BTG team confused themselves BUt BJ was clear about staying a Saint for life...... as he stood right there..
he did say he was happy that Scott enjoys golf..

listening to Scott the other night he mentioned ringing BJ the night before--
who ever was interviewing said- do you do that often- he replied it was interesting what you find out about players from a phone call..- sounded like pleasing information-absolutely no info on what it was but if it was not good info, I doubt he would have even intimated about it.

i don't understand, can you explain that.
:lol:
-if you hear information that is not pleasant- of sadder nature you would I feel generally withhold that
-if you hear information that is pleasant, nice in nature you are more likely to mention it.
and the context of the comments are in this link
from RSN interview mid week
http://www.rsn.net.au/audioplayer/1334629328.mp3

he actually mentioned that the comments BJ made were fantastic in regards to coaching for Friday.
right at the end of the interview.

BTW BJ's hanging around at the right parties if looking for signs of what he may do .......

and he's ringing some of you tonight.- so be nice-- and if you feel it's in context- ask him the question.
http://yfrog.com/h3b13lqaj

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107