Saintsational POTY 2012 and Goal Tally!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Re: Saintsational POTY 2012 and Goal Tally!

BigMart wrote:It's funny how the fans player of the year has not turned out to win the B&F???

Maybe some Bias in Voting???
Mart, that's cheeky of you to have a little dig at the judgement of the coaching panel... :wink:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:It's funny how the fans player of the year has not turned out to win the B&F???

Dont get the bias. All different winners apart from Lenny who won the B&F in 2010 and came 3rd in the brownlow in 2009. Pretty good judges by the looks of it.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Dont get the bias. All different winners apart from Lenny who won the B&F in 2010 and came 3rd in the brownlow in 2009. Pretty good judges by the looks of it.
It's true.
I'm pretty confident that Joey will be higher than 12th in the B&F… Top 5 most likely.
Some players don't get much love on here, while Lenny can be ordinary and still get given our best player.

Chubby chequer
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
clarky449 wrote:Wish Frase Gehrig played again, Anyone know where/if he is playing any footy at all, i will go down and watch. play because i was a huge fan of his.
I saw him drinking at the Windsor Castle a while ago. You should tweet Thomo. He'd know.
I saw him drinking at the bronte chalet in tassie a few weeks back, what does this mean?

Chubby chequer
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
clarky449 wrote:Wish Frase Gehrig played again, Anyone know where/if he is playing any footy at all, i will go down and watch. play because i was a huge fan of his.
I saw him drinking at the Windsor Castle a while ago. You should tweet Thomo. He'd know.
I saw him drinking at the bronte chalet in tassie a few weeks back, what does this mean?