Great story on Watters in the HS tomorrow

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Great story on Watters in the HS tomorrow

clarky449 wrote:
QuestionOfAccuracy wrote:
SaintPav wrote:I think it's a terrible article in some ways. The positivity is great but it's just spin and the stuff about the previous coaching regime is pretty bad. Wonder where that all came form?? safe to say it wasn't the coach...
Totally agree.

There was no substance to the article whatsoever. There is a fresh coach at the club, with fresh ideas and a more friendly approach. Great, but we've known about this since November.

Is anyone going to care if Watters has his office door open or shut, come mid-year and we're in a scrap to keep our finals hopes alive? It's just Herald Sun fluff.
Its either the Herald Sun are out to get us, and they hate us. But a good feel article gets printed, then that still isint good enough..
A little bit like your sniping and annoying posts..

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

@SaintPav

Get over it. Im changing my ways.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:@SaintPav

I don't care either way.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Moods
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
QuestionOfAccuracy wrote:
SaintPav wrote:I think it's a terrible article in some ways. The positivity is great but it's just spin and the stuff about the previous coaching regime is pretty bad. Wonder where that all came form?? safe to say it wasn't the coach...
Totally agree.

There was no substance to the article whatsoever. There is a fresh coach at the club, with fresh ideas and a more friendly approach. Great, but we've known about this since November.

Is anyone going to care if Watters has his office door open or shut, come mid-year and we're in a scrap to keep our finals hopes alive? It's just Herald Sun fluff.
Its either the Herald Sun are out to get us, and they hate us. But a good feel article gets printed, then that still isint good enough..

Was it a feel good article? I actually reckon it was just a clever way of potting Lyon. The media hated him and this was a way of sticking it to him I reckon. I always love reading good things about the saints too even if there are alternative motives. I'm just not convinced this was a feel good article.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
clarky449 wrote:@SaintPav

I don't care either way.
Cool then.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93