Get fev campaign

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Hammer
Club Player

Yes for me.
I believe we would be a more competitive team with him than without him so yes....

Bring back the Hammer!
desperate saint
Club Player

I am in!! Get the Fev

Desperate Saint
mkc2710

keep rolling in the positive feedback what do we have to lose? A rookie list player who would have to do something pretty bad to beat our current bunch of players at getting into strife.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

He belongs at Collingwood, similar mentality to that of it's supporter base.

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Wrong side of 30, selfish, spotty past, unfit, would keep a young player out of the team.

For all those reasons I hope we dont pick up Fevola.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
hungry for a premiership
Club Player

I hate to agree with the sh*t stirrers, but I reckon give him a crack.

No more risk than a rookie, put the muzzle him re:media, one strike and your out.

The potential upside is enormous.

"Too big, too strong, too whatever."
swarta
Club Player

i've been an advocate for picking up fev on a one strike policy, but now im starting to change sides

yeh he was an amazing player, but the guy is an idiot. Any one else notice how nice it has been to read about the new saints. Our afl page is packed with articles about how much we are helping the community and how we are looking ahead with a sky blue banner at the top. We used to recruit rejects and some turned out pretty good, but its over. The is more downside then there is good with Fev, and it will be much more worth our while to put a kid at FF and develop someone.

Either way this is a stupid argument as SWatters already stated that we will not be picking up Fev

sent from my iphone.

The darkness
Club Player

Sounds good in theory and the bromance of the whole thing sounds alluring but the down side outweighs the list of maybes . The question still remains though .. Who plays at FF ? Kosi ? No defensive side to his game and too inconsistent. Roo ? Leaves us with a big hole between CHB and CHF and kicking yips still hang around . So what's the next option ? Hmm yeah pretty thin . We do not have any key forward waiting or banging down the door . Playing some kid there ? Who ? The cupboards bear . Sippos isn't a key forward so maybe we need to look to the VFL ? The Jpod experiment worked for the Cats so maybe it can for us .. So in a way the Fev dilemma comes back around . If he wasn't such a tool who needed to be babysat 24/7 we could seriously consider it but because he is a tool with a tool of a record we need to pass on him . Who the answer is , is still a mystery.