Nick Heyne

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

I am not sure about some peoples arithmetic skills. If we have 40 players and need to take six recruits but end up with 42, we need to delist another 4, unless we are going to promote a rookie.
I cant see how delisting Archer is going to help much in the way of Salary Cap, when he should have been returned to the rookie list at seasons end, as Walsh was. Apparently only half of a rookies salary is shown in the cap.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

St Ick wrote:
millarsaint wrote:from what I've seen in VFL he looks like a proper football player skills wise but lacks mental
I alluded to it, might not believe he is an AFL footballer yet and under the previous regime of not being able to train with the big boys, do you blame the kids for either not having confidence or not being an AFL footballer mentally yet?
What are you talking about? Of course he trained with the big boys, he's on the senior list.
I don't believe he's an AFL player, but he'll be here next year, on the rookie list, because he's contracted and we can't afford not to rookie him.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell