Out of Hinkley or Watters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

loris
Saintsational Legend

Maybe all three could be co-coaches :idea: :idea: :idea: Take it in turns who is senior coach each week, then they wont suffer burn-out :wink:

battye
Saintsational Legend

loris wrote:Maybe all three could be co-coaches :idea: :idea: :idea: Take it in turns who is senior coach each week, then they wont suffer burn-out :wink:
I like it Loris :lol:

You've got me thinking that I should create a thread "New rumour? Co-coaches." and then wait for the inevitable posts discrediting the rumour, people saying "My reliable source at the club has said told me that too", someone blaming RL for all of this, someone blaming GT for all of this, Herald Sun article, threatening to tear up a membership if it happens, a report of a star leaving, a post from a troll saying it's definitely Gary Ayres, something about the Lynch trade being good and bad at the same time, a post saying paragraphs should be broken up and full stops used, someone making a tenuous link between the co-coaches and the ALP/Carbon tax, double entendre, someone posting a message which contains only an emoticon and people demanding the thread be locked.

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
loris
Saintsational Legend

battye wrote:
loris wrote:Maybe all three could be co-coaches :idea: :idea: :idea: Take it in turns who is senior coach each week, then they wont suffer burn-out :wink:
I like it Loris :lol:

You've got me thinking that I should create a thread "New rumour? Co-coaches." and then wait for the inevitable posts discrediting the rumour, people saying "My reliable source at the club has said told me that too", someone blaming RL for all of this, someone blaming GT for all of this, Herald Sun article, threatening to tear up a membership if it happens, a report of a star leaving, a post from a troll saying it's definitely Gary Ayres, a post saying paragraphs should be broken up and full stops used, someone making a tenuous link between the co-coaches and the ALP/Carbon tax, someone posting a message which contains only an emoticon and people demanding the thread be locked.
Well "battye".....my sauce/sorce (or is that sorcerer?) told me that it was Nathan Burke who persuaded the panel to go down this path. After all he had experience in being a co-captain at the Saints.......... and he has been at the Club long enough to see plenty of our stars leave. Don't know his thoughts on the carbon tax though, but I do hear they intend to plant more trees at Seaford and sell carbon credits to help get rid of their $1.5mill debt.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

What would be the point ?

Unless of course your new thread was prefaced by the word 'OFFICIAL !
in all caps , of course.

(sorts out the 'thread title whingers' as well)

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Who knows, maybe they'll name all 3 as a coaching team.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.