Strength of this years National Draft...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Who ever we get at # 20 we will hear "We are rapt to get him, amazed he got to pick 20".

Always the same. Cripps was a steal, Crocker is the biggest kick in the game since Sav Rocca, Sipposs (actually true i think), a huge pickup at #75.

Any Selwoods or Jetta's left? Like all brothers the youngest is always the best of the lot (Travis Cloke being the exception that proves the rule)

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

noob wrote:Who do people want in this years draft that might get around our first pick?
mitch grigg...

SaintWodonga
Club Player

According to Kevin Sheehan, he says the depth of the draft is good.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/AFL/sheehan ... =FoxSports

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Midfield depth is strong

the top 6-8 in the draft are highly rated...after thats its a raffle.