Jack Steven Silver Lining

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Well I've made up my mind.

Anyway, regardless of who is telling the truth, I reckon Lyon being gone is a positive, without a negative, for Jack and the other younger guys.

Ross who?
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Maybe what Jack tells an outsider as you always say you are and his teammates are two different things P66?

So both of you could be correct in your views.
That could be true but usually when you talk face to face to someone you know well they tell you the truth. In the other guys defence I havent spoken to Jack for well over a month but he was very happy at the club then I was waiting to sign a new contract and RL wasnt leaving at that stage.
I suppose we will have to agree to disagree then

Blake Acres fan club VIP
Plugger87

Re: Jack Steven Silver Lining

andrewg wrote:Did anyone here that if Ross stayed Jack Steven was going to Collingwood? Apparently unhappy with how he was treated after the New Zealand rubbish at the start of the year. Parents were very upset and Jack belived he did nothing wrong.

I am happy to keep Jack over Ross.

This is legit by the way so save your rubbish 'hating'
rubbish!! i know Jacks mate from Lorne through work and he was never leaving the club, very happy at the saints. You need to stop starting rumours mate!!!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Plugger87 wrote:
andrewg wrote:Did anyone here that if Ross stayed Jack Steven was going to Collingwood? Apparently unhappy with how he was treated after the New Zealand rubbish at the start of the year. Parents were very upset and Jack belived he did nothing wrong.

rubbish!! i know Jacks mate from Lorne through work and he was never leaving the club, very happy at the saints. You need to stop starting rumours mate!!!
I like you.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Saints94
SS Life Member

And how was he gonna get to the pies anyway?? lol

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Sounds like he is coonected Plugger....how do you know he is not an uncle or best mates with a playets dad...

You continually say your not.....but say with absolute assurity when someone finds something out that its not true.....

How do you know its not true

How do you know jack and rhys weren't pissed off......you dont

First offense, no warning, heavy handed and they paid the price for other issues....they were scapegoats....to demonstrate to the media that we were on top of discipline and had control of our players......

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Saints94 wrote:And how was he gonna get to the pies anyway?? lol
It's not impossible as we all know.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Saints94
SS Life Member

SaintPav wrote:
Saints94 wrote:And how was he gonna get to the pies anyway?? lol
It's not impossible as we all know.
So true.....

dragit
Saintsational Legend

I am super-important and if you knew who I was, you would never dispute anything I have ever said

meh… the internet

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Sounds like he is coonected Plugger....how do you know he is not an uncle or best mates with a playets dad...

You continually say your not.....but say with absolute assurity when someone finds something out that its not true.....

How do you know its not true

How do you know jack and rhys weren't pissed off......you dont

First offense, no warning, heavy handed and they paid the price for other issues....they were scapegoats....to demonstrate to the media that we were on top of discipline and had control of our players......
How do i know. Pretty simple really, I asked them how they are enjoying the year many times and asked them about that incident. And I know nothing about the poster but I do know from the players mouths. Is that good enough.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

i don't know about collingwood, but just read inside football and crackers keenan wrote that steven's family was upset with the way he was treated on earlier in the year and they told him he should try another club. As soon as ross went, he signed up.

maybe there was some truth to it

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Liar

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Liar
I gather that was directed at me. I am not lying at all. I suggest you apologize.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Full of s***....

When you say them.....are you speaking for Stanley??

Missed the first part of the season with a club imposed bulshit suspension.....struggled at sandy.....and had two major hammies.....i reckon he was absolutely enjoying his work.....ffs

You asked them multiple times throughout the season.....

Firstly, are you suggesting you hang out with the players regularly....seriously
Secondly, if you are a nobody....why would they be forthcoming with any real truth,...

The players are schooled not to give away too much to supporters...for this exact reason......these sites
So unless your connected...which you say your not....you have no idea...

No apology

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Full of s***....

When you say them.....are you speaking for Stanley??

Missed the first part of the season with a club imposed bulshit suspension.....struggled at sandy.....and had two major hammies.....i reckon he was absolutely enjoying his work.....ffs

You asked them multiple times throughout the season.....

Firstly, are you suggesting you hang out with the players regularly....seriously
Secondly, if you are a nobody....why would they be forthcoming with any real truth,...

The players are schooled not to give away too much to supporters...for this exact reason......these sites
So unless your connected...which you say your not....you have no idea...

No apology
I am a friend of both and I aint a supporter to them. They speak to me occasionly and they dont tell me game plans or changes to the side so they aint giving away secrets. I dont hang out with them as yo said. You can actually see people 10 to 15 times a year without hanging out with them. And please quote where I said Rhys was enjoying the year. Made up rubbish. I will accept an apology now thanks. I am amazed with what you sometimes come up with. I have never said I dont know players but I have said i have no inside knowledge.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

So your a 'friend' of theirs.....do they consider you a 'friend'

Arent you about 50 odd......

All sounds a bit creepy to me.....do you hang ot with them....have a coffee with them....go out to dinner...not sure how you have time, with your saintsational commitments

So

I doubt it....

Apology.....no

AFAIAC......you are full of it.....A wannabe

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:So your a 'friend' of theirs.....do they consider you a 'friend'

Arent you about 50 odd......

All sounds a bit creepy to me.....do you hang ot with them....have a coffee with them....go out to dinner...not sure how you have time, with your saintsational commitments

So

I doubt it....

Apology.....no

AFAIAC......you are full of it.....A wannabe
Yes they certainly would consider me a friend. I am not even slightly lying. We dont hang out as you call it. You can see people without hanging out. Now aplolgise. And yes I will be 50 shortly. Is there an age limit on friendship? You do know what friends are surely. Some of your relations must have friends.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Piss off pal

BTW ..... I am good mates with The players too ......

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Piss off pal

BTW ..... I am good mates with The players too ......
Thats great. Why should i doubt it apart except I couldnt imagine you having any mates. Pity if you are mates they havent passed on any footy knowledge to you. We do know you are good mates with Arryn Siposs and his family though. Now an apology would be great.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

What am i apologising for.....not sure you've provided any evidence as such. I do think you believe you are their friend....just not sure it is reciprocated...

Simple fact is, I dont believe you....

I know only one player......and am mates with the best friend of another....who gives me their old stk gear....

I am definitely not 'good mates' with arryn and his family.....

I tend not to befriend ex students, and get involved with their families....i did have a good relationship with him whilst he was in my footy and cricket teams teams.... I selected him as captain, and he assisted with selection and tactics....a nice young fella....and of course a star cricketer/footballer

His parents and sister i know....on a professional level.....therefore wont elaborate

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:What am i apologising for.....not sure you've provided any evidence as such. I do think you believe you are their friend....just not sure it is reciprocated...

Simple fact is, I dont believe you....

I know only one player......and am mates with the best friend of another....who gives me their old stk gear....

I am definitely not 'good mates' with arryn and his family.....

I tend not to befriend ex students, and get involved with their families....i did have a good relationship with him whilst he was in my footy and cricket teams teams.... I selected him as captain, and he assisted with selection and tactics....a nice young fella....and of course a star cricketer/footballer

His parents and sister i know....on a professional level.....therefore wont elaborate
Pretty hard to provide evidence. If you know of a way let me know. You can choose to believe what you want. I know I am telling the truth so that is all that matters to me. Arryn was in your footy and cricket sides. Nice of you to invite him into your side.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

And as i have said many times

My footy knowledge is no better or worse than anyone else here.....

I know that......

For you to comment on my footy knowledge just demonstrates that you actually believe you are superior.....
Plugger, your just a pleb, like everyone else......understand that..

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:And as i have said many times

My footy knowledge is no better or worse than anyone else here.....

I know that......

For you to comment on my footy knowledge just demonstrates that you actually believe you are superior.....
Plugger, your just a pleb, like everyone else......understand that..
I totally agree with that last line. Have never said otherwise.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

:roll:

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Yes you have....

By denigrating my knowledge......obviously means you do believe you have greater knowledge....

Re-read your posts from this thread......

I would gladly pit my footy knowledge against yours......i would leave it up to others to decide.....not that it would mean anything

We are both nobodies

Only one is friends with the players.......