Milney..?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

PaytonPlace wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:
PaytonPlace wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:
matrix wrote:rumor i heard was he signed for another year

the other one i heard was my cat was involved in the trade of goddard to gws
kitty isnt a bad back flanker truth be told
I hope they give us a good pick for your cat Matrix, would make more sense some of the other stuff we have heard :D
Forget it.

That rumour's got whiskers on it :P
I guess that means my poor Pemberton will have to take his chances in the draft....

I knew that running into the wall at the draft combine would cost him...
But is he very tall, maybe we could play him out of the goalsquare and have him leadiing to the flanks. Have to work on his kicking. If we do that then we should be able to trade Goddard, Roo to GWS for some good draft picks.
That makes more sense than some of the rubbish being spouted lately.
Well hopefully Pemberton won't end up at Freo in the Draft.

We all know Ross won't play the kittens :)
I don't know that Pemberton would go well with the modern game and the forward press, he does have a tendency to chase his own tail...
Then he may do well at Freo with Lyin, had a habit of a game plan that seemed to have players chasing there tail :D

I love this club
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Excellent thread.

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_Boy wrote:
Hurricane wrote:Ill add this one to the list ive gathered over the last couple of days

Goddard is going to Carlton, GWS, Collingwood, Fremantle AND Gold Coast
Lenny has retired
Roo is having mental problems and abandonment issues and has consulted a shrink
Montagna is being traded to Hawthorn for Hale
Fev is already signed to a 4 year deal
Aker is becoming assistant coach
Walsh is going back to Ireland
Gilbert is going to Gold Coast
Several players including Peake, Ray, Jones, Schnides and Lenny want to follow Ro$$ to Freo and have demanded a trade

and probably the dumbest of all

The players have no respect or confidence in Robert Harvey and plan a formal protest if he is hired as coach

BANG BANG

piss off just cause u lost hope doesnt mean every1 has so just shut up and talk about when it happens and it wont also i yell at every1 of them as much as you but i am on the bagwagon until i die
Excuse me?

Where in my post does it say I have lost hope? Is my post even remotly about hope whatsoever? Did I make some indication I am off the bandwagon?

My post mentioned all the rumours I have heard in the last week. Perhaps you should read it properly before attacking

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Hurricane wrote:Excuse me?

Where in my post does it say I have lost hope? Is my post even remotly about hope whatsoever? Did I make some indication I am off the bandwagon?

My post mentioned all the rumours I have heard in the last week. Perhaps you should read it properly before attacking

BANG BANG
reading a couple of that blokes posts i've come to the conclusion that he's either:

a) 12 years old or younger; or
b) dumb as dog sh it.

i'm leaning towards the latter.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:

BANG BANG
reading a couple of that blokes posts i've come to the conclusion that he's either:

b) dumb as dog sh it.

try the former- and passionate YOUNG saint who would be struggling as we all are with what has happened.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:
Old Mate wrote:

BANG BANG

b) dumb as dog sh it.

try the former- and passionate YOUNG saint who would be struggling as we all are with what has happened.
Regardless there is no need to attack other posters without reason IMHO

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

spert wrote:Filth supporter keeps remiding me that he thanks Lyon for giving us Ball, as that kind of player was one of their missing pieces in the premiership jigsaw puzzle.
What's bad about that is it's true :(

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

I've got a sneaking feeling the quieter the Saints are on the coaching front, the more I believe we're waiting to land Malthouse.

What are peoples opinions on the potential relationship between Mick and Milney? Surely it'd be brought back to a professional level and both would respect one another for their obvious valuable attributes? I'd hate to lose Milney.

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Austinnn
Club Player

St. Luke wrote:I've got a sneaking feeling the quieter the Saints are on the coaching front, the more I believe we're waiting to land Malthouse.

What are peoples opinions on the potential relationship between Mick and Milney? Surely it'd be brought back to a professional level and both would respect one another for their obvious valuable attributes? I'd hate to lose Milney.
Mate , you got the joke in your signature wrong:

Knock knock!
Who's there?
Ross.
Ross who?
Well, that's football! (/showbiz/life/etc)

if you like your version better then fair play, I'm not the joke nazi, but just letting you know.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone