Stress Free September

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

mullet
Saintsational Legend

SirDog wrote:Firstly, I will try to avoid the West Coast supporters and all press about the WCE until they are out of the finals - although I do not think it will be possible.

Secondly, with the money I save this year on travelling to GF in Melbourne (unlike the last two years), I will buy a new bed suite so I can commence pre-season training on the new work bench with the wife. :wink:
Any chance of creating a couple of quick midfielders and a full forward

matrix
Saintsational Legend

NBL kicks off on october 8th so ill be down at the Adelaide Dome watching the 36ers

Bogut is looking at coming out due to the NBA lockout and looks like he is going to end up at sydney (altho the sixers and perth are also chasing him)

so that should bring people to the game which is a good thing

go the sixers 8-)

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

AdelaideSainter wrote:
duckduckduckgoose wrote:my bank account just sighed with relief and will be sending a thankyou letter to StKilda's kicking skills.
Yeah, this...

:wink: :?
+ me too.

Can afford some decent OS airfares for what I fork out during a full finals series.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Oh yes, because we wold much rather not be stressed out than still be in the run. And we don't have to be on the phone to ticketmaster....that's defiantly a huge bonus for sure. And now we can spend quality time with family seeing as we are not in the finals....because those 3 hours your at the footy in September was defiantly cutting into family time.
Well now I look at it that way I'm so much happier we are not in the finals anymore.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:Oh yes, because we wold much rather not be stressed out than still be in the run. And we don't have to be on the phone to ticketmaster....that's defiantly a huge bonus for sure. And now we can spend quality time with family seeing as we are not in the finals....because those 3 hours your at the footy in September was defiantly cutting into family time.
Well now I look at it that way I'm so much happier we are not in the finals anymore.
:lol:

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Mind you, would happily put up with all the stres of Ticketmaster, Tickettek, credit card bills, of worrying about results, etc etc, if we had the relief of winning the damn thing and making sure we have one hell of a hangover come Monday.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.