Shytney (contains scores)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I know we shouldnt worry about any side outside the top 5 but if i was thinking about winning the first final I would rather Sydney any day of the week. Have no idea why we wanted them to lose today. I suppose it has happened so who cares.
Do you back us to certainly give it a good shot say second week against the Eagles? Carlton yes however unsure about the Eagles.
The top 5 is effectively sewn up. If we make it to week 2 of the finals we'll be playing the loser of Cats/Hawks - I'd give us half a chance against both.

Zac Attack
Club Player

Old Mate wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I know we shouldnt worry about any side outside the top 5 but if i was thinking about winning the first final I would rather Sydney any day of the week. Have no idea why we wanted them to lose today. I suppose it has happened so who cares.
Do you back us to certainly give it a good shot say second week against the Eagles? Carlton yes however unsure about the Eagles.
The top 5 is effectively sewn up. If we make it to week 2 of the finals we'll be playing the loser of Cats/Hawks - I'd give us half a chance against both.
Thank christ Roughead is not around. I would think it is bloody difficult to effectively target all of Franklin, Roughead and Rioli.

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

It looks as though we have already played Sydney.

How much did we win by?

As I see it:
Lose all three finish 9th behind North.

Beat Sydney only 6th v Essendon
Beat North only 6th v Sydney
Beat Carlton only 6th v Sydney

Lose to Sydney only 6th v Sydney
Lose to North only 6th v Essendon
Lose to Carlton only 6th v Essendon

win all three 6th v Essendon

This is based on
Essendon beating Port and losing to West Coast
Sydney losing to Geelong and beating Brisbane
North beating Freo and Richmond
and percentage staying pretty much the same.

Furtius Quo Rdelious
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Dont rest players in our position, even if we have a few locked up. We havent exactly set the world on fire this year.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93