FWD line without Roo

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

hungry for a premiership
Club Player

Helen what is it about the saints that makes you barrack for them? Why do you love the saints???

Re: Riewoldt's absence I think it's a double-edged sword. It may make scoring harder because every forward gets a better defender to play on, but I'm thinking it may actually work in our favour and could even be a blessing in disguise for Roo. Due to lack of Roo, the opposition planning becomes harder because we are less predictable, and we've got several forwards who are capable of kicking bags, and if a young guy or a midfielder bobs up we'll catch them with their pants down. Roo get's a week off to get his mind and body right for the rest of the season.

And then, there's always the old adage: "GODDARD TO FULL FORWARD." And why not? He's a dead-eye dick.

"Too big, too strong, too whatever."
mad saint guy
Saintsational Legend

Milney should kick another bag this week. He'll be at full forward with a kid playing on him. It'd be nice to see Walsh or Johnson get a gig but we'll probably bring Blake or Lynch in (not that that's a bad thing) and rotate Kosi, Mac, BJ and Gilbert through there while Milney and Schneids do the damage.

Rosco
Club Player

yeah, don't have a problem with BJ going forward, if ever we don't desparately need him on the HB line it will be this week. remember when he kicked 4 in a first quarter last year after nick went down?

SunburySaint
Club Player

Re: FWD line without Roo

Helen wrote:
perfectionist wrote:
Bohica_18 wrote:Do people agree that our unpredictable forward line this weekend should be more potent than with Roo around?.
Only complete morons or supporters of other clubs.
EXCUSE ME perfectionist!! Who the hell are you?? I happen to agree that our forward line will function infinitely better without Riewoldt. At least this week the good work of our half back line and midfield will be rewarded with accurate kicking for goal. Nothing worse than for our players watching the German buffoon spray the ball all over the place and then see it go to the other end for an 11 point turn around.

Do you remember the awe inspiring smother by Heath Shaw in GF2??
Being Half German and having family and relatives living in Germany I take offence to your "portrayal" Riewoldt being a "German Buffon"

Germans are quite intelligent people as are most other people of different nationalities........... apart from yourself though...... your just a muppet!!!

Now lives in Geelong...
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SunburySaint wrote:
Helen wrote:
perfectionist wrote:
Bohica_18 wrote:Do people agree that our unpredictable forward line this weekend should be more potent than with Roo around?.
EXCUSE ME perfectionist!! Who the hell are you?? I happen to agree that our forward line will function infinitely better without Riewoldt. At least this week the good work of our half back line and midfield will be rewarded with accurate kicking for goal. Nothing worse than for our players watching the German buffoon spray the ball all over the place and then see it go to the other end for an 11 point turn around.

Being Half German and having family and relatives living in Germany I take offence to your "portrayal" Riewoldt being a "German Buffon"

Germans are quite intelligent people as are most other people of different nationalities........... apart from yourself though...... your just a muppet!!!
Being Half Muppet and having relatives living in Muppetland I take offence at your post SunburySaint. :wink:

"Helen" is not intelligent and is not part of any nationality - he/she is simply 100% troll.

SunburySaint
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
SunburySaint wrote:
Helen wrote:
perfectionist wrote:

Being Half Muppet and having relatives living in Muppetland I take offence at your post SunburySaint. :wink:

"Helen" is not intelligent and is not part of any nationality - he/she is simply 100% troll.

:lol:

Im generally the one in the pink hat after a bender :P :P :P

Now lives in Geelong...
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:
Might get a better spread but productivity will be down overall if you look back at Round 3-14 last year. We only topped 100 twice.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs