Your first time....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

karnaby wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:I am not sure how old I was, but I think I had to have nbeen under 10. My father was trying to talk me into the filth but the rest of the family was trying to convince me to barrack for the Saints. The strange thing is I have this vivid memory of a conversation with the old man and my oldest brother in the hallway, both trying to talk me into their team. I can't remember much else from that time. It was an easy decision, and not long after the old man pissed of
I know that I might be treading on dangerous ground here - but you did say your dad was a collingwood supporter..

I'm sure you made a good decision.
Yes I did say that, and now that me foul secret is out I hope thatI will be forgiven :D

It just shows the power of tf the Saints goodness that protected me from that filth.

I love this club
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

It was a party night, it was the end of school, his head was feelin' light, the first time. She seemed much older then, she had turned seventeen and she knew some older men, the first time.

Come said the boy, let's go down to the sand. Let's do what we wanna do, let me be a man for you. And she said "Well, I've been waitin' for a long time and you've changed a lot. Up till now it's been the wrong time to know whether to come here or not. Now come with me boy, just take my hand. I'll let you see what you wanna see, come on, be a man for me".

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:It was a party night, it was the end of school, his head was feelin' light, the first time. She seemed much older then, she had turned seventeen and she knew some older men, the first time.

Come said the boy, let's go down to the sand. Let's do what we wanna do, let me be a man for you. And she said "Well, I've been waitin' for a long time and you've changed a lot. Up till now it's been the wrong time to know whether to come here or not. Now come with me boy, just take my hand. I'll let you see what you wanna see, come on, be a man for me".
That Kim Duthie does get around doesn't she :wink: