Montagna questioned over betting account ....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:Wasn't tess the bitch that was selling drugs out filths head office? Or at least one of them.
She was the whore who was giving Didak and his killer mate Hudson headjobs as they took shots at cars....

Was giving Millane drinks....

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:Why do we have to put up with this racist bitch? Can't she go back to belting pensioners, raping dogs and feltching david cloke like daisy?
You do know that tess is a bloke who sells himself as a shiela to drunken filth animals in the back streets of Collingfilth for a hit, dont you satch?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Can this slag be banned, why is the bushpig allowed to post?

I love this club
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
satchmo wrote:Why do we have to put up with this racist bitch? Can't she go back to belting pensioners, raping dogs and feltching david cloke like daisy?
You do know that tess is a bloke who sells himself as a shiela to drunken filth animals in the back streets of Collingfilth for a hit, dont you satch?
Oh, she's in the cheer squad then?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
An uglier version of the feral ape in the gold jacket.....

I noticed that tess has been banned from bf, no wonder the pus ridden junkie pervert is lurking other forums.

Maybe looking for a John. Like throwing a sausage down a hall for his tired old arse :D :D

Lance or James??

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:Can this slag be banned, why is the bushpig allowed to post?
The annoying thing is that regular, St.Kilda supporting, honest posters sometimes have their threads locked immediately.

I'm pretty sure this thread has been lingering on the forum all day.

I'm not have a go at the mods, but it's sad how this garbage is left on here to rot away.
Tess wrote:I must say boys this thread is disappointing!
That's what you said about a thread on your club's supporters being dubbed as the worst, Tess.

It turns out you are no exception to the rest, you silly wench.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
ok, so she is the love child of fat Ed and Heath shaw

I love this club
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:
Tess wrote:Culture ....

Culture? You mean this, don't you?
Good lord...chimpanzees pretending to be gorillas...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
degruch wrote:Wow, a big print version of The Age now...trying to increase their readership amongst Collingwood fans. One down, 70,000-odd to go.
yes - nice of them to put in in big print for moron filth supporters.

Welcome to this morning tess you fkn pervert troll.
Yeah this morning was pretty OK JB, although getting me to wear that pervert troll outfit for you was different .... you pays ya money so you's the boss.

lol......you certainly have his number.... :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Tess wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
degruch wrote:Wow, a big print version of The Age now...trying to increase their readership amongst Collingwood fans. One down, 70,000-odd to go.
yes - nice of them to put in in big print for moron filth supporters.

Welcome to this morning tess you fkn pervert troll.
Yeah this morning was pretty OK JB, although getting me to wear that pervert troll outfit for you was different .... you pays ya money so you's the boss.
You are getting me mixed up with your brother JoffaCorfe. I can just imagine you two rutting like filthy pigs.

Sorry if I wanted to f##k a prostitute or some ugly skank shemale, I've got the money to take myself off to Thailand, I dont have to go down to your haunt, the back alley shooting gallery behind Victoria Park.

Now take yourself off to the clap clinic, then go and get your free hypo's.

Jimmy O'Dea, the great Saints hero say HI.
Culture ....

what's your problem.??...roo is just dropkicking a dropkick back over the fence,

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

So...how's the massive AFL investigation into Joey's obviously illegal activities going? Anything happened, or are they negotiating with the club to work out if he'll be fined $50 or $100? :roll:

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Why is this thread not locked and the trollop not banned? :? :? :? :?

UN-FARKING-BELIEVABLE :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!