Next seasons home games.....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

desertsaint wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
saintdooley wrote:i wouldnt mind going to Darwin. Never been there before so i wouldnt mind that. but Canberra???? that place is to depressing for me
Yep. Lets have games in those cities that you like. What about Bagdhad? Fukushima?
I've always wanted to go to NY, Ho Chi Minh and Hon Kong. If we had time Paris would be ideal also.
la paz has my vote - and the benefits of high altitude - massive home advantage, plus a higher red blood cell count (honest - it's our high altitude training to blame for the high count).
do it!
My back yard is available...... not much room for spectators but the food is cheaper than Etihad.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

lets play home games at aami

yay!
:roll: :roll:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
desertsaint wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
saintdooley wrote:i wouldnt mind going to Darwin. Never been there before so i wouldnt mind that. but Canberra???? that place is to depressing for me
Yep. Lets have games in those cities that you like. What about Bagdhad? Fukushima?
I've always wanted to go to NY, Ho Chi Minh and Hon Kong. If we had time Paris would be ideal also.
la paz has my vote - and the benefits of high altitude - massive home advantage, plus a higher red blood cell count (honest - it's our high altitude training to blame for the high count).
do it!
My back yard is available...... not much room for spectators but the food is cheaper than Etihad.
What's the parking like Grumps? :wink:

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
desertsaint wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
do it!
Sounds like a good idea, that way you could ban oposition supporters and trolls from entering. Plus it would be better than the options put foward by the OP

I love this club
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
desertsaint wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
do it!
You can tether your flying saucer to the chimney Spacey. :wink:

St Nick

I was at the AGM when BUTTHEAD announced that we were reneging on Tassie. I got up and voiced my disapproval. I told hin the board was being very short sighted and this decision would eventually hurt our club. I said at the time that Hawthorn would profit from our stupidity. I predicted at the time that the Hawks would eventually have 10,000 Tassie members and become one of the richest clubs in Australia. This has now eventuated.

I also said that when St Kilda slide down the ladder we would be in trouble again financlially. Unfortunately, we are now on the verge of that happening as well. Next year our membership will drop to 35,000. I have no doubt about that. Attendances, which have already dropped this year will drop by a further 10% next year. The losses will definitely follow. This is why reneging on Tassie was a very stupid move. We seriously need to look at Darwin and Canberra.

From next season there will be 8 non-victorian teams in the league. Imagine if 8 of our home games are against all of the non-victorian teams and our other 3 home games are against North, Bulldogs and Melbourne. Knowing the AFL that is the exact scenario we are facing. We need to take 2 of these $$$$$$$ losing games away from Melbourne so we can make money instead of losing money. The only options left are Canberra nad Darwin.

bob__71
Club Player

St Nick wrote:I was at the AGM when BUTTHEAD announced that we were reneging on Tassie. I got up and voiced my disapproval. I told hin the board was being very short sighted and this decision would eventually hurt our club. I said at the time that Hawthorn would profit from our stupidity. I predicted at the time that the Hawks would eventually have 10,000 Tassie members and become one of the richest clubs in Australia. This has now eventuated.

I also said that when St Kilda slide down the ladder we would be in trouble again financlially. Unfortunately, we are now on the verge of that happening as well. Next year our membership will drop to 35,000. I have no doubt about that. Attendances, which have already dropped this year will drop by a further 10% next year. The losses will definitely follow. This is why reneging on Tassie was a very stupid move. We seriously need to look at Darwin and Canberra.

From next season there will be 8 non-victorian teams in the league. Imagine if 8 of our home games are against all of the non-victorian teams and our other 3 home games are against North, Bulldogs and Melbourne. Knowing the AFL that is the exact scenario we are facing. We need to take 2 of these $$$$$$$ losing games away from Melbourne so we can make money instead of losing money. The only options left are Canberra nad Darwin.
Its sad that you put in so much effort, and still come across as a boring flog....even captn zac underpants is more interesting than you.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:
St Nick wrote:I was at the AGM when BUTTHEAD announced that we were reneging on Tassie. I got up and voiced my disapproval. I told hin the board was being very short sighted and this decision would eventually hurt our club. I said at the time that Hawthorn would profit from our stupidity. I predicted at the time that the Hawks would eventually have 10,000 Tassie members and become one of the richest clubs in Australia. This has now eventuated.

Its sad that you put in so much effort, and still come across as a boring flog....even captn zac underpants is more interesting than you.
So bob, you're telling me it's not worth making the enormous effort to try and read some dark blue words on a black background?

OK, I'll take your word for it :)

markp
Saintsational Legend

Didn't Nexxus have a thing for posting in different font colours too?

By the way, I also predicted everything that ever happened, exactly as it came to pass... and I predict we wont win the flag this year.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:Didn't Nexxus have a thing for posting in different font colours too?
Yes and he had a thing about us staying in Tasmania as well.

Nexxus, Nexus_Nick, Nexus_Helen, the clown is a halfwit, troll and has already been banned from here at least twice in the past and bf at least twice.

The mods should get rid of this TROLL immediately.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

SaintPav wrote:
Any chance of a game in Invercargill NZ, Surinam(e), or Chad :shock:

At least 10 at ES.

Stand your ground :shock:
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

If we are to play at Darwin, make it a NAB cup game or a practise match. Nothing against that.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

"I look forward to St Kilda home game in my village Kuscek in Khazakstani. Very nice."

Jagshemash  :D 

Borat
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:"I look forward to St Kilda home game in my village Kuscek in Khazakstani. Very nice."

Jagshemash  :D 
Yes, my good friend. Is true!

Before game we have national past-time of Kazakhstan, Shurik, where we take dogs, shoot them on the field have a party.

HAPPY TIMES :D 8-)

St Nick

In 12 months time when St Kilda post a million dollar loss all that dark blue writing above will become relevant. It will also prove that I am not a troll and that Joffaboy is full of s***.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

St Nick wrote:In 12 months time when St Kilda post a million dollar loss all that dark blue writing above will become relevant. It will also prove that I am not a troll and that Joffaboy is full of s***.
We await with the breath that is baited.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Collingwood should amalgamate with Port Adelaide as Port were the first real Magpies and **** off to Adelaide, Victoria would be a cleaner place.

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:Collingwood should amalgamate with Port Adelaide as Port were the first real Magpies and **** off to Adelaide, Victoria would be a cleaner place.
they should merge with. Carlscum and go play on the moon and take their filthy supproters with them including this stnick.

I love this club
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

St Nick wrote:In 12 months time when St Kilda post a million dollar loss all that dark blue writing above will become relevant. It will also prove that I am not a troll and that Joffaboy is full of s***.
F##k off troll.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:Collingwood should amalgamate with Port Adelaide as Port were the first real Magpies and **** off to Adelaide, Victoria would be a cleaner place.
I like this suggestion the most :)

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:
I like this suggestion the most :)

They should also be made to wear theoriginal Port jumper and the theme song should be the current Port song.

I love this club