How about you just worry about getting a kick mate...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Zac publicly bagging a premiership coach and premiership player......shows how intelligent he is....

Especially the one of the persons responsible for getting lyon the job at stk.

As much as he is disliked, walls debuted as a schoolboy at carlton and made a better fist of it the Zacs early effort, he went on to be a premiership star, 200 gamer, captain, coach and commentator.....will zac ever achieve anything close to that.....and walls of the few playera to ever kick ten in a half of footy

Zac was delisted at hawthorn, had some nude photos, then went out in new zealand and got suspended.....he needs to focus more on not being towelled up by power fwds so often...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Good on you Zac - sick of these smug arrogant has beens like Walls degrading and critisising everyone and then having a cry when somebody has a go back.

F OFF Walls you Carlton heap of cats s.hit.

Well done Zac Dawson, take no s.hit from pricks like Walls.

Should have had a shot at the other Carlton shill Tim Lane as well.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Zac publicly bagging a premiership coach and premiership player......shows how intelligent he is....

As much as he is disliked, walls debuted as a schoolboy at carlton and made a better fist of it the Zacs early effort, he went on to be a premiership star, 200 gamer, captain, coach and commentator.....will zac ever achieve anything close to that.....and walls of the few playera to ever kick ten in a half of footy

Zac was delisted at hawthorn, had some nude photos, then went out in new zealand and got suspended.....he needs to focus more on not being towelled up by power fwds so often...
...my favorite memory of walls playing career was seeing him ko'ed by lawrence... :wink: 8-) 8-) 8-) ...absolute prick...both on and off the ground.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Zac publicly bagging a premiership coach and premiership player......shows how intelligent he is....
So if someone personally critisised you BigMart, you dont reply?

F##k Walls and his premierships and coaching, if the arsehole critisised me I would have a go back as well.

He bagged Zac's ability in his vocation, Zac did the same to him. You dont like the fact that a bloke will stand up for himself?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Walls said this....

"Coach Ross Lyon must be at his wits end. He has proven in his four years at the helm that he is undoubtedly one of the game's best thinkers.

When he took on the job he would have thought most of his time would have been spent on tactics and strategies. Unfortunately that hasn't been the case.

With two years left on his contract my advice would be to keep cool, work with the ones who are fair dinkum, sack the dills and in two years time look very seriously at leaving."

The man deserves no respect whatsoever. Zilch.

Grantaire
Opposition Fan

While I'm no fan of Walls- in fact, I hate the bastard- I did chuckle at the Ch 10 response to Zac. He really should be concentrating on his footy, I don't think he's in a position to be sledging anyone at the moment. Frankly, I hope you lot keep him on your list forever.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Zac's just put a wholoe heap of extra pressure on himself which he could do without. Who knows, might be the making of the man....

Grantaire
Opposition Fan

And Daisy and Swanny's tweets were funnier anyway.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Grantaire wrote:While I'm no fan of Walls- in fact, I hate the bastard- I did chuckle at the Ch 10 response to Zac. He really should be concentrating on his footy, I don't think he's in a position to be sledging anyone at the moment. Frankly, I hope you lot keep him on your list forever.
You lot?

Who do you support Grantaire?

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

GO ZAC!! Well said young. Are we living in that big a nanny state that a bloke cant having say something back to someoen that has constantly bagged the crap out of him?

Unless they never went through with it he is contracted for couple more years, back from March15, 2011

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/a ... 6021367053
ST KILDA is about to reward troublesome full-back Zac Dawson with a two-year contract extension in a massive show of faith.

Dawson returned to the club after a six-week stint on the sidelines for a New Zealand incident, along with Rhys Stanley, Jack Steven and Paul Cahill.

The club has made initial contact with Dawson's management over the two-year extension, which would see him secured until the end of 2013.

But before pen is put to paper the club wants to assess Dawson's attitude to ensure he has come back a changed person. It will wait until Dawson has proved that emphatically before rewarding him with the two-season extension.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Unless they are still waiting?

Grantaire
Opposition Fan

SainterK wrote:
Grantaire wrote:While I'm no fan of Walls- in fact, I hate the bastard- I did chuckle at the Ch 10 response to Zac. He really should be concentrating on his footy, I don't think he's in a position to be sledging anyone at the moment. Frankly, I hope you lot keep him on your list forever.
You lot?

The pies.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Grantaire wrote:
SainterK wrote:
You lot?

The pies.
Fair enough, at least your honest and not hiding the fact.

Just giving another perspective? Curious? Bored?

Grantaire
Opposition Fan

SainterK wrote:
Grantaire wrote:
SainterK wrote:
You lot?

The pies.

A little of all of the above.

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:
Grantaire wrote:
SainterK wrote:
You lot?

The pies.

Gotta fill in their yard time doing something :wink: :wink:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Both tweets were amusing however most seem to just be having a go at Zac.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought OneHD's tweet was equally inappropriate and demeaning. Regardless of "who started it" I think the response suggesting Zac won't be in the AFL next year was rather childish and, more importantly, unprofessional.

Just saying.

Grantaire
Opposition Fan

stkildathunda wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Grantaire wrote:
SainterK wrote:
You lot?

The pies.

Absolutely, and remember- it's your tax dollars paying for this bandwidth.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Grantaire wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Grantaire wrote:
SainterK wrote:
You lot?

The pies.

A little of all of the above.
Like I said, at least you're not too :oops: to admit you go for the Pies, had a few on here in the past that for some reason feel they have to pose as Saints supporters.

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

Grantaire wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:
SainterK wrote:
Grantaire wrote:
SainterK wrote:
You lot?

The pies.

Absolutely, and remember- it's your tax dollars paying for this bandwidth.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You sure your a Pies supporter... seem way to polite 8-)

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

tweeter - for gawd's sake - the nerd equivalent of tarzan beating his chest!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Walls is entitled to his opinion, and because of his credentials.....he gets to publish them.....it his profession.....people can agree or not

Zac is entitled his also, but because of his credentials and current position, should keep them to himself...

Lyon will absolutely barrel him over this......and btw, lyon respects walls greatly, and says he is one of his biggest influences, having started coaching under him....when zac can handle the pressure of a one on one comfortably, then should he start worrying about others..

Twitter is making a lot of footballers look like they spent too much time Playing footy and not enough reading at school....they should stick to getting a kick, and let others write about it....

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Joffa

Whose critsisim will carry more weight?

A player.been critisised by a former coach, champion

Or

A media commentator being bagged by a current 70 game b-grade player

Dumb by zac

Not needed, he is in no position to start throwing around insults......typical gen Y foolish behaviour

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Walls is entitled to his opinion, and because of his credentials.....he gets to publish them.....it his profession.....people can agree or not

Zac is entitled his also, but because of his credentials and current position, should keep them to himself...
I don't agree with that to be honest.

I reckon it's a bit of an outdated footy code that you have no right to stick up for yourself because you're young and aren't a premiership player.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:Both tweets were amusing however most seem to just be having a go at Zac.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought OneHD's tweet was equally inappropriate and demeaning. Regardless of "who started it" I think the response suggesting Zac won't be in the AFL next year was rather childish and, more importantly, unprofessional.

Just saying.
Looks like it is just me!

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

There are different points of view here, depending on where you sit :

Zac - made his point in a not too dramatic way. He was obviously unhappy with the comments and criticism that Walls made about him and used the opportunity to hit back.

The Club - probably disappointed that this opens attention again to potential negative media exposure. There is no news in good stories!

The Supporters - clearly are supporting our player and so we should. Players need and appreciate supporter support from time to time when things get a bit tough. It's always easy to take the "cheap shot" and be critical.

Overall - Robert Walls has been at Zac for a while now. Zac has hit back, but not in a malicious way. Let things lie now and don't inflame with further comment Zac. :wink: