The Rumour File on 3AW the other day...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: The Rumour File on 3AW the other day...

St Nick wrote:
Eastern wrote:
mohannair wrote:
St Nick wrote:One guy rang up and said GWS are after Riewoldt and were prepared to give us 2 early first round picks. If this is true, do you think the Saints would accept this offer?
I think you are b--l s----ing just to create a stroy. I listen to most of the radio calls & have not heard any such thing.

Better do something abount the spare time you have rather than create such baseless claims. :evil:
It WAS on the 3AW Rumour File. I heard it and ignored it !!
Thank you Eastern. This place is truly amazing for all the wrong reasons. I posted what I heard on the radio and all of a sudden the lynch mob are out to get me. :roll: I didn't say I agreed with it. I was just asking if true, would St kilda accept it? That's all. :roll: Seems like a lot of people on here are in a bad way or are just drop kicks. :roll:
few drop kicks all right...and their numbers are growing it would seem...
Last edited by stinger on Wed 22 Jun 2011 3:42pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
St Nick wrote:
Eastern wrote:
mohannair wrote:
St Nick wrote:One guy rang up and said GWS are after Riewoldt and were prepared to give us 2 early first round picks. If this is true, do you think the Saints would accept this offer?
I think you are b--l s----ing just to create a stroy. I listen to most of the radio calls & have not heard any such thing.

Better do something abount the spare time you have rather than create such baseless claims. :evil:
Thank you Eastern. This place is truly amazing for all the wrong reasons. I posted what I heard on the radio and all of a sudden the lynch mob are out to get me. :roll: I didn't say I agreed with it. I was just asking if true, would St kilda accept it? That's all. :roll: Seems like a lot of people on here are in a bad way or are just drop kicks. :roll:
few drop kicks all right...ad their numbers are growing it would seem...
If you want to see some real crap, go to the last matchday thread

I love this club
InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

St Nick wrote:
Eastern wrote:It WAS on the 3AW Rumour File. I heard it and ignored it !!
Yes, Eastern did what you should have. Making quite the impression for a new guy! 8-)

Stupid, drop kicks... might be a good idea to back off on the slanging and wear your heart on your sleeve a bit more... y'know... make a few friends...

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

I never want Nick Riewoldt to leave the saints.

St Nick

InkerSaint wrote:
St Nick wrote:
Yes, Eastern did what you should have. Making quite the impression for a new guy! 8-)

Stupid, drop kicks... might be a good idea to back off on the slanging and wear your heart on your sleeve a bit more... y'know... make a few friends...
Better still, I think I may have to delete my profile. Is that possible?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

St Nick wrote:
InkerSaint wrote:
St Nick wrote:

just delete yourself...i will settle for that... :twisted:

St Nick

stinger wrote:
St Nick wrote:
InkerSaint wrote:
St Nick wrote:

Hey Stinger, why are you so angry at me? I don't even know you!

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

St Nick wrote:
stinger wrote:
St Nick wrote:
InkerSaint wrote:
St Nick wrote:

We're watching you buddy. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Leo.J
SS Life Member

St Nick wrote:...Seems like a lot of people on here are in a bad way or are just drop kicks. :roll:
You don't have to come on here... its a choice.

Back under your bridge... or learn how to read a room better.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Leo.J wrote:I'm starting to think that St.Nick may live under a bridge.
More likely under another nic -> you know one about trading Saints best players - heard it all before :shock:

Stand your ground :shock:
stinger
Saintsational Legend

St Nick wrote:
stinger wrote:
St Nick wrote:
InkerSaint wrote:
St Nick wrote:

i'm not angry...just think that you are a rude little boy...or girl.....who should learn some manners :roll: :roll: :twisted:

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

St Nick wrote:
Eastern wrote:
mohannair wrote:

+1

too many people on here are just old men who have nothing really going on in their life so enjoy criticizing others. im sure you'll get used to it.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
St Nick wrote:
stinger wrote:
St Nick wrote:
InkerSaint wrote:
St Nick wrote:

i'm not angry...just think that you are a rude little boy...or girl.....who should learn some manners :roll: :roll: :twisted:
Yes like 'just delete yourself. Huge pot, kettle, black and especially old.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
St Nick wrote:
Eastern wrote:
mohannair wrote:

+1

too many people on here are just old men who have nothing really going on in their life so enjoy criticizing others. im sure you'll get used to it.

:wink:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Geezus !!

All I did was support what the guy had said because I heard the same thing on the same radio station. This could turn into Sacred Cow MkII !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

sainterinsydney
Club Player

I would take that deal in a second. Riewoldt seems to have burnt out at the Saints. Also, he is late in his career and we could land two 10 year players. Its about the club, not the individual.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

sainterinsydney wrote:I would take that deal in a second. Riewoldt seems to have burnt out at the Saints. Also, he is late in his career and we could land two 10 year players. Its about the club, not the individual.
What if we got Luke Livingston and Mitch Thorp. Would that be good?

Saints43
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
sainterinsydney wrote:I would take that deal in a second. Riewoldt seems to have burnt out at the Saints. Also, he is late in his career and we could land two 10 year players. Its about the club, not the individual.
No. No it wouldn't.

What if we got Joel Selwood & Jack Riewoldt. Would that be good?

sainterinsydney
Club Player

We could end up with an Ablett or Judd. We would have a preety good chance of getting a bloody good, young footballer. Whats the point of squeezing a few more years out of Riewoldt, when we know he isn't going to win us a flag--let's not forget his "great" performances in GFs.

Let's begin the rebuild now, and we could have another shot at a flag before some of our long suffering supporters end up six feet under.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Saints43 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
No. No it wouldn't.

But we already have one of the best players in the AFL. Taking the punt seems silly at best and completely brain dead at worst. I suppose you cant underperform for some Saints fans though.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

sainterinsydney wrote:We could end up with an Ablett or Judd. We would have a preety good chance of getting a bloody good, young footballer. Whats the point of squeezing a few more years out of Riewoldt, when we know he isn't going to win us a flag--let's not forget his "great" performances in GFs.

Let's begin the rebuild now, and we could have another shot at a flag before some of our long suffering supporters end up six feet under.
If we are getting rid of our Captain then obviously we should also get rid of Dal, Chips, Joey and maybe even BJ as it is likely they will not be around either and all would get first round picks. Stuff the fabric of the club.

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

sainterinsydney wrote:Let's begin the rebuild now, and we could have another shot at a flag before some of our long suffering supporters end up six feet under.
Two early draft picks ain't gonna get the job done.

There are too many early to mid-20s players on the list that haven't had the experience they need. It's not yet time for the full rebuild.

Or, if it is - the window officially re-opens in 2018.

Is that worth trashing the back end of a club champion's career for?

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
sainterinsydney wrote:We could end up with an Ablett or Judd. We would have a preety good chance of getting a bloody good, young footballer. Whats the point of squeezing a few more years out of Riewoldt, when we know he isn't going to win us a flag--let's not forget his "great" performances in GFs.

If we are getting rid of our Captain then obviously we should also get rid of Dal, Chips, Joey and maybe even BJ as it is likely they will not be around either and all would get first round picks. Stuff the fabric of the club.
Yep, why not include Hayes as well :shock:
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Wed 22 Jun 2011 8:18pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stand your ground :shock:
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

sainterinsydney wrote:We could end up with an Ablett or Judd.
Or we could end up with X Clarke and Sampi

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Saints43
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Saints43 wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
No. No it wouldn't.

But we already have one of the best players in the AFL. Taking the punt seems silly at best and completely brain dead at worst. I suppose you cant underperform for some Saints fans though.
I don't think it's silly to trade one of the best players in the league if they are heading towards the twilight of their careers, the club believe they won't win a flag while he's still playing and there's a possibility of getting two good - potentially great - players who have eight to ten years in front of them.

And if the club still doesn't rate itself to pick good players in the first round then that's an issue they need to address.