Stoush outside after the game?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

un f****** believable :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
saintdooley wrote:the cops were ar wrong, once again.

FTC ......if you dont know what that stands for, just think about it.
Time for you to grow up little boy before it's too late. Probably goes for the rest of the so called cheer squad. Sounds more like Collingwood than St Kilda.
+1 amazing stuff

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:

Time for you to grow up little boy before it's too late. Probably goes for the rest of the so called cheer squad. Sounds more like Collingwood than St Kilda.
bingo.
Abso-bloody-lutely.

Just lamearse.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Moods
Saintsational Legend

there was a bit going on after the game between a geelong supporter (who looked a bit like stokes :lol: ) and CHEER SQUAD (dont know where you got 'ex' from michael???) members. those standing up the back abuse us and make jokes, yet they are all members of the cheer squad, they just dont sit with us.
the stkilda supporter put in the back of the van was not involved. he was not in the cheer squad or standing behind us last night. he was sitting with his Geelong supporting family a few bays across and when seeing his mates in an argument after the game went in and pulled those wearing saints gear away and held them back, then to be thrown to the grown and hand cuffed and put in the back of the van.

Sounds like you'd rather support some geelong stranger from a few bays across involved in fighting with saints fans and his version of events, rather than police.... :?

Just so you know (and I'm quite sure you'd have absolutely no idea) the cops wouldn't throw anyone in the back of the van unless they witnessed the event themselves OR witnesses at the scene had given them an account of what the Geelong 'supporter' did.

Anyone want to join our CS after reading the attitude twds police by our resident CS member? I certainly wouldn't be allowing my kids to join the CS after reading his thoughts. Imagine if there was a scuffle near our CS and the cops came to sort it out, and you have members like St Dooly assisting the police with their inquiries.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

I have been in situations where I have thanked God that the police were around.

Difficult job, generally done well by dedicated persons in extraordinary circumstances.

The Police Force is what separates us from the lowlife who would dispossess of our lives and possessions.

Disgusted that our cheer squad members would openly advocate an anti-police attitude.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:I have been in situations where I have thanked God that the police were around.

Difficult job, generally done well by dedicated persons in extraordinary circumstances.

The Police Force is what separates us from the lowlife who would dispossess of our lives and possessions.

Disgusted that our cheer squad members would openly advocate an anti-police attitude.
Spot on Grumps, spot on!

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

You all need to chill out. How old are you all? Probably old enough to be my mum or dad. Police respect people your age. I have seen with my own eyes people around my age get treated like rubbish from the police, the younger you are the more violent they are towards you.

A lot of the time they do a great job and deserve credit, but there are too many times they use force when not needed.
saint66au wrote:Dools, if these people "stand up the back and abuse us" why the hell are they in the CS? God no wonder you have trouble attracting members
they bought their cs membership at the start of the year, and now with the club taking over the CS things are different, such as no more 'first in best dressed' seating, you have to call the club each week and reserve a seat, many things have changed and to make a stand for it they now stand up the back and don’t sit with us.

saint66au wrote:So this guy wasnt involved, but he wades in and pulls his mates out while the police were taking care of the matter. OK then.
That’s where you’re wrong Michael. The police were not there yet, and he could see something was about to go down so by doing the right thing he ended up in the back of the van. The police have arrived and assumed he was the ringleader.
Moods wrote:Sounds like you'd rather support some geelong stranger from a few bays across involved in fighting with saints fans and his version of events, rather than police....
Does he go for Geelong now? That’s news to me. You might want to read over my post again mate, never said he went for Geelong. His family does. Before you go bagging anyone just check what your saying is correct, makes you look a bit silly to be honest.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Moods
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Moods wrote:Sounds like you'd rather support some geelong stranger from a few bays across involved in fighting with saints fans and his version of events, rather than police....
Does he go for Geelong now? That’s news to me. You might want to read over my post again mate, never said he went for Geelong. His family does. Before you go bagging anyone just check what your saying is correct, makes you look a bit silly to be honest.
Mate I feel really silly right now. Yeah, real silly :lol:

You get treated how you act.

Plenty of 30-40 yr old get locked up as well. Some free advice. Get the chip off your shoulder or you'll go no where in life...

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Dooley the simple fact is no matter what your age if you are being a cretin then you will attract attention from the coppers.

I work with teenagers & the only ones that have any dealings with police are ones that have brought it on themselves (by trying to be tough by whacking people, breaking stuff that's not their & being just plain dickheads).

Being respectful and honest to a copper= no dramas.

There's too many F$%wits in society for coppers to waste any of their time on a kid that isn't being a smart arse to them.

There's some words of wisdom, use them or abuse them

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Animal Enclosure wrote:Dooley the simple fact is no matter what your age if you are being a cretin then you will attract attention from the coppers.

I work with teenagers & the only ones that have any dealings with police are ones that have brought it on themselves (by trying to be tough by whacking people, breaking stuff that's not their & being just plain dickheads).

Being respectful and honest to a copper= no dramas.

There's too many F$%wits in society for coppers to waste any of their time on a kid that isn't being a smart arse to them.

There's some words of wisdom, use them or abuse them
So very very true.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

You all need to chill out. How old are you all? Probably old enough to be my mum or dad. Police respect people your age. I have seen with my own eyes people around my age get treated like rubbish from the police, the younger you are the more violent they are towards you.
Nice work Dools, That statement above now makes your previous post the 2nd dumbest thing youve ever said on here :shock:

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Do we still have a cheer squad? That's news to me.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."