Oh FFS!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
Solar wrote:Listen to nixon on 774 this morning and the only positive is that in addition to the AFLPA heis looking at suing 2 media outlets. I'm sure we can guess the two. Hope they pay through their teeth.
Don't believe any of it. A deal has been done and Kimmy is looking at counting the coin.
i reckon you're on the money!

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
savatage
SS Life Member

SENsaintsational wrote:
Solar wrote:Listen to nixon on 774 this morning and the only positive is that in addition to the AFLPA heis looking at suing 2 media outlets. I'm sure we can guess the two. Hope they pay through their teeth.
Don't believe any of it. A deal has been done and Kimmy is looking at counting the coin.
Absolutely.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

savatage wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:
Absolutely.
Who knows whats going on but if it was true I certainly dont want RN to get any money through suing people. If it can be 100% proved that it is not true then sure but at the moment I wouldnt believe either of them.

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

I think they should hook up once and for all, and do a reality show.

saint tash
Club Player

SENsaintsational wrote:
+1, in fact +2.

I'd say Coles has been doing a good trade in brown paper bags lately.

Oh when the saints go charging in!
SteveStevens66
Club Player

If the media and society more generally would have allowed St Kilda to come down on her like a ton of bricks in the beginning it would never have gotten to this point. But everyone was either squeamish, politically correct, or the Australian tall poppy syndrome kicked in and everyone wanted to see superstar athletes brought to heel.

She was given an inch (no pun intended) and she has taken a mile.

Carna Saints!!!
saint tash
Club Player

SteveStevens66 wrote:If the media and society more generally would have allowed St Kilda to come down on her like a ton of bricks in the beginning it would never have gotten to this point. But everyone was either squeamish, politically correct, or the Australian tall poppy syndrome kicked in and everyone wanted to see superstar athletes brought to heel.

Probably has taken a miles worth when u add them all up. :shock:

Oh when the saints go charging in!
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

A witch who ultimately ruins everyone with whom she associates.

Good thing we don't burn them at the stake any more since we learned about mental illness and psychiatry.

savatage
SS Life Member

Also pisses me off to hear she's looking to buy a house/apartment in St.Kilda.

Probably hasn't worked a hard day in her life, has financed her future - through sleeping around & telling lies.

So many decent hard working people that can't afford sh1t & then we reward people like this who probably don't even know their own real name they tell so many lies.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl wrote:A witch who ultimately ruins everyone with whom she associates.

Good thing we don't burn them at the stake any more since we learned about mental illness and psychiatry.
Could always make an exception though.

I'll bring the marshmellows :D

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

I really naive and im sorry I admit i dont know much about this stuff.

How could she pass a lie detector if she was lying? Is it easy?

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

dals_da_bomb wrote:I really naive and im sorry I admit i dont know much about this stuff.

How could she pass a lie detector if she was lying? Is it easy?
Those things are far from accurate and are not admissible in court.

Looks good on Meet The Fockers but far from conclusive.

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

SteveStevens66 wrote:If the media and society more generally would have allowed St Kilda to come down on her like a ton of bricks in the beginning it would never have gotten to this point. But everyone was either squeamish, politically correct, or the Australian tall poppy syndrome kicked in and everyone wanted to see superstar athletes brought to heel.

She was given the benefit of the doubt by many.... that she was a kid who had fallen pregnant to a footballer & then shunned.

Most of us here would have been disappointed if that was the truth & St Kilda had smashed her in the media.

The whole issue could have been solved if practically all of the Melbourne media had bothered to investigate & research what was being alleged. They ALL ran after the headline & lives have been ruined as a result.

I don't think anyone could have imagined that she could manage to manipulate and suck so many into her try hard Paris Hilton lifestyle.

Sobraz
SS Life Member

GrumpyOne wrote:Hey guys...... Ask yourself what Ricky was doing in her room in his underwear.

If he can't come up with a reasonable excuse for that, everything else is irrelevant.

He can sue till the cows come home, Kim can read from her script as much as she likes, the picture of him in his jocks says it all.
Yep... Exactly right...

It's amazing how on this occassion, seeing as she's said it and the media have reported it, many take it as fact...

Yet when both her and the media drag us through the mud, those same people call them both liars...

It is ridiculous how much of a farce this whole situation has become... For Ricky to try and gain back any respect by waving his hand of innocence in the air now is actually hilarious...

She is good at what she does... She lies for a living, and will lie to cover a lie to cover a truth backed by a lie...

Got herself an apartment in St.Kilda through it...

No wonder Gilbo just moved out of the suburb...

Nice undies Ricky...

bergsone
SS Life Member

Had enough,some one SHOOT HER :x :x :x

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

bergsone wrote:Had enough,some one SHOOT HER :x :x :x
That is plain daft.

She has done nothing even worth charging over ATM.

So she ruffled a few feathers. Nixon now has a remedy through the courts if he wishes to persue it.

KD has used her twat, her lies, and her age to play the sanctamonious media bemoaning bully stooges like Wilson, et al of a break

Then we had the Feral Hun and Dowsley who pushed her barrow hysterically and was in so thick with her he knew Nixon was at the apartment.

Collusion and Entrapment anyone??????

Really a 17 y.o. has madea bunch of footballers, a raft of media "personalities" a bunch of opinionated moral crusaders, a football manager, and the AFPLA all look like rank amateurs.

It is a grubby saga initially pushed by media to make a football scandal, ultimately they have been hoist on their own petard and they have been shown to be tawdry, turgid gutter crawlers and have trashed their so called profession in the scramble for sensationalism and sleaze.

Well done Murdoch Media who led the push and the grubby moralistic high horsed goons like Wilson and that fat nosed moron on the offsiders on the ABC who wagged fingers and tut tutted about St.Kilda.

Shame on you grubs.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Then we had the Feral Hun and Dowsley who pushed her barrow hysterically and was in so thick with her he knew Nixon was at the apartment.

Collusion and Entrapment anyone??????

Really a 17 y.o. has madea bunch of footballers, a raft of media "personalities" a bunch of opinionated moral crusaders, a football manager, and the AFPLA all look like rank amateurs.

It is a grubby saga initially pushed by media to make a football scandal, ultimately they have been hoist on their own petard and they have been shown to be tawdry, turgid gutter crawlers and have trashed their so called profession in the scramble for sensationalism and sleaze.

Well done Murdoch Media who led the push and the grubby moralistic high horsed goons like Wilson and that fat nosed moron on the offsiders on the ABC who wagged fingers and tut tutted about St.Kilda.

Shame on you grubs.
It is quite amusing seeing Dowsley's name on the article "The Will Have To Pay: Nixon"

"RICKY Nixon says he will seek "several million" in damages over the investigation that left his career in ruins...."

It's written from the perspective of a honest journo reporting on this outrageous sequence of events.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/i ... 6072019041

Hey Douchley; I think RN may have you and the HS in his sights also :wink:

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Is Glibert really that bad? Gilbert was stupid for taking photographs of his team-mates in stupid situations. His team-mates were also stupid for putting themselves in those situations, but for a 19yr old bloke (possibly younger) to be messing around with a girl of similar age is no biggie. Nixon on the other hand is a disgrace! Why is it then, that every time this frigging story gets air that it’s the “St Kildaâ€

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
DWOODROW
Club Player

Morale of the story:

Maybe its not a bad idea to NOT tell your story to the media and keep stum.

Did for two boys now that nothing she says can be taken as gospel.

I wonder how Derrin Hinch is feeling

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

DWOODROW wrote:Morale of the story:

Maybe its not a bad idea to tell your story to the media and keep stun.

Did for two boys now that nothing she says can be taken as gospel.

I wonder how Derrin Hinch is feeling
SHAME, SHAME, SHAME? :wink:

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

At least we can have a rational discussion about the issue here, unlike over on Facebook, which is full of "I wanna run her down" and "IF I SEE HER ID PUT HER IN ICU" ...all ok in the name of venting apparently...and they are girls saying this lol :roll:

Personally I think shes a very sick young lady who needs to be taken aside, away from Ricky, Sam freaking Newman, the media that love her...and admitted somewhere where she can he treated for the mental health issues she mosst obviously has

Last time I looked, being bashed or run over until youre in ICU wasnt a generally accepted treatment for mental illness.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

conspiracy theory number %43****8

how do you get an president angry at racism- he thinks -without facts off the footy show.........

reintroduce an old story.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:conspiracy theory number %43****8

how do you get an president angry at racism- he thinks -without facts off the footy show.........

reintroduce an old story.

:wink: :wink: :wink:
you think this story was leaked by Collingwood to take the heat off them??

Hmm thats a very long bow

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Sobraz
SS Life Member

DWOODROW wrote:I wonder how Derrin Hinch is feeling
Probably feels like a stiff drink...

Go for it Derryn...

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:At least we can have a rational discussion about the issue here, unlike over on Facebook, which is full of "I wanna run her down" and "IF I SEE HER ID PUT HER IN ICU" ...all ok in the name of venting apparently...and they are girls saying this lol :roll:

Personally I think shes a very sick young lady who needs to be taken aside, away from Ricky, Sam freaking Newman, the media that love her...and admitted somewhere where she can he treated for the mental health issues she mosst obviously has

Last time I looked, being bashed or run over until youre in ICU wasnt a generally accepted treatment for mental illness.
Is she sick? Or is she bad/evil? Most likely she’s a combination of both.

Unfortunately the society we live in has made it virtually impossible to force someone, particularly a child of her age, to get help. And her actions and social media rantings suggest she’s a long way from voluntarily seeking help.

So to the law makers of this wonderful country and state I ask; what do we do about her?