Not the Same

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
iwantmeseats wrote:Ross does not help his cause sometimes with the way he puts things. Listening to him talk pre game today and other times over the past two weeks, I get the strong sense he has just about had enough. I would not be surprised if he actually walks at years end. Not surprised at all.
Bullsh!t. FFS. What would you like him to say? You don't have a clue what he is thinking.
Relax you tool. Its my OPINION ! FFS :evil:
You should relax with your agression and name calling.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

skeptic wrote:
bobmurray wrote:
skeptic wrote:If RL jumped ship now... IMO it would reflect very poorly on him
That depends on whether he gets an offer from another club which makes him walk...
Why would a club make an offer to a coach that has failed to win a premiership and abandoned the team in downward spiral that he helped create?
After what some would describe as pushing his stars to breaking point
I agree with you Skeptic.

For a bloke to walk out on a sinking ship that has achieved zilch, would be a disgusting act and blight on their character.

Fair dinkum. A head coach finding it all too hard and leaving?? You can't be serious.

Moccha
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:Ross does not help his cause sometimes with the way he puts things. Listening to him talk pre game today and other times over the past two weeks, I get the strong sense he has just about had enough. I would not be surprised if he actually walks at years end. Not surprised at all.
If he walks because he cracks the sads about our teams performance then that would be a slight on his character. I think he's tougher than that

Another opportunity awaits!