and don't you just love it.carscum loving ponce

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:From the thread title:

carscum loving ponce

Isn't time we moved beyond hurling homophobic insults at persons we disagree with?

Whether he is or isn't has no reference to what he has written.

Debate the text, refer to him as a fool or an idiot, but FFS leave that homophobic crap behind the shelter-shed where it belongs.

wtf?????..

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

"ponce - a word with many meanings in the UK. It's original meaning was similar to that of the US 'pimp' but it is used more as a term of general abuse now. If you call someone a ponce you could be indicating that they are very flashy or even a bit camp. The term 'ponce about' ("stop poncing about !") is directed at someone who is aimless or slow especially when the person using the term is impatiently waiting for them. i.e. "Stop poncing about, we've got to be there in 5 minutes !". Another term is 'ponce off' meaning 'to scrounge' and comes from the original usage where a ponce is a pimp earning money from prostitutes. An example would be "Are you gonna ponce off me all night or are you gonna get your own fags ?".

if the cap fits wear it sunshine......one of the feral four having a go at a poster for using alleged homophobic slurs....ffs.....get real....

and for the record i think that word fits that second rate journo admirably.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

never been associated with homosexuals in this part of the world, ffs... :roll:
...the word that is....

it is obvious to me that a certain group of posters....not all mind you...but a certain group...look at the poster before deciding whether they agree or not with what's posted....f****** pathetic really... :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

stinger wrote:

carscum loving ponce

Isn't time we moved beyond hurling homophobic insults at persons we disagree with?

Debate the text, refer to him as a fool or an idiot, but FFS leave that homophobic crap behind the shelter-shed where it belongs.

wtf?????..

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

"ponce - a word with many meanings in the UK. It's original meaning was similar to that of the US 'pimp' but it is used more as a term of general abuse now. If you call someone a ponce you could be indicating that they are very flashy or even a bit camp. The term 'ponce about' ("stop poncing about !") is directed at someone who is aimless or slow especially when the person using the term is impatiently waiting for them. i.e. "Stop poncing about, we've got to be there in 5 minutes !". Another term is 'ponce off' meaning 'to scrounge' and comes from the original usage where a ponce is a pimp earning money from prostitutes. An example would be "Are you gonna ponce off me all night or are you gonna get your own fags ?".

if the cap fits wear it sunshine......one of the feral four having a go at a poster for using alleged homophobic slurs....ffs.....get real....

and for the record i think that word fits that second rate journo admirably.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

...the word that is....

it is obvious to me that a certain group of posters....not all mind you...but a certain group...look at the poster before deciding whether they agree or not with what's posted....f****** pathetic really... :roll:
My Concise Oxford describes a ponce as a homosexual, amongst other things.

Your protests only serve to highlight that you used a homophobic slur as your thread title.

Not the first time, and given your proclivity to wallow in the gutter, obviously not the last.

There is a theory that the most blatant homophobes are those who are unsure of their own sexuality.

As the man said:
if the cap fits wear it sunshine......

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
stinger wrote:

carscum loving ponce

wtf?????..

...the word that is....

Your protests only serve to highlight that you used a homophobic slur as your thread title.

Not the first time, and given your proclivity to wallow in the gutter, obviously not the last.

There is a theory that the most blatant homophobes are those who are unsure of their own sexuality.

As the man said:

listen clown...i dont need a lecture on the meaning of words in this part of the world......i was born here...... a ponce is what lane is....probably a nice fit for a jerk like you too...ffs.... not a word to describe homosexuals as far as i'm concerned....

talking about gutters, you would'nt know much about them coming from where you do.....casey equals red neck country to me....have they even got roads...??? :wink: :wink: paved that is.......but we know all about pedos don't we...???? :wink: 8-) :twisted:

...typical of these flowering clowns....attack the poster not the subject....then accuse the op of playing the man....what a f****** joke... :evil:

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I thought a ponce was more of a dandy? Never heard it refer to a homosexual.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

feral four?

name them

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
stinger wrote:

carscum loving ponce

wtf?????..

...the word that is....

As the man said:

listen clown...i dont need a lecture on the meaning of words in this part of the world......i was born here...... a ponce is what lane is....probably a nice fit for a jerk like you too...ffs.... not a word to describe homosexuals as far as i'm concerned....

talking about gutters, you would'nt know much about them coming from where you do.....casey equals red neck country to me....have they even got roads...??? :wink: :wink: paved that is.......but we know all about pedos don't we...???? :wink: 8-) :twisted:

...typical of these flowering clowns....attack the poster not the subject....then accuse the op of playing the man....what a f****** joke... :evil:
Sorry Stinger, but I don't give a fat rat's clacker about where you were born or your idiosyncratic definition of words. I give you the accepted experts on word definition:

Concise Oxford Dictionary:

Ponce (pons) n & v Brit. Sl. -n.
1 a man who lives off a prostitute's earnings; a pimp.
2 offens. a homosexual; an effeminate man

I am really puzzled about your reference to unpaved roads in Casey and "pedos". Is there some connection between tarmac and acceptable sexual behaviour? Does "on the straight and narrow" have some reference to the Cranbourne-Narre Warren Road?

Your phoney anger reveals more about you than you think. Your carefully phrased revulsion for "pedos" suggest that you have either been a victim or a perpetrator.

Something you wish to confess Sting?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Your phoney anger reveals more about you than you think. Your carefully phrased revulsion for "pedos" suggest that you have either been a victim or a perpetrator.
...you insulting little no body....

been discussed before clown...you were the one confessing to having had sex with a very young and underage teenager...this..coupled with your sick pedo jokes......says it all about you , not me ffs.......you really are an oxygen thief.......and the worst poster on here by a long shot...this forum would be well rid of you and your type......imho that is....but hey....that's not my decision....and unlike you i haven't called for your banning.....

ps...maybe you should direct your psycho mumbo jumbo to your close mate and his repeated derogatory comments about hinch....

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
...you insulting little no body....

been discussed before clown...you were the one confessing to having had sex with a very young and underage teenager...this..coupled with your sick pedo jokes......says it all about you , not me ffs.......you really are an oxygen thief.......and the worst poster on here by a long shot...this forum would be well rid of you and your type......imho that is....but hey....that's not my decision....and unlike you i haven't called for your banning.....

ps...maybe you should direct your psycho mumbo jumbo to your close mate and his repeated derogatory comments about hinch....
Sounds like you need to talk your issues out with somebody in the medical profession old son.

Bluster and bluff all you like.... your childhood experiences stay with you all your life...... close encounters with Uncle Chester?

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Actually apart from the typo's which probably weren't his fault, I found it very accurate.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

thread fail.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

I didnt have a gay time during the read...not enjoyable from this "end".

“Yeah….nah””
matrix
Saintsational Legend

its just i thought there was 6 of us, ya know, not four

maybe i didnt make the cut :shock:
i mean joff and grumps are certain starters and that only leaves two spots to fill for 4 clowns
steve and wobbleboy, mp and myself

im guessing the latter

interesting that this thread hasnt ended up locked, yet the 'convo' between cairns and pav got locked up pretty quick

consistency is not a strong point in the administration dept it seems

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

Sting's faux indignation has strayed us from my original point.

It is not acceptable in this day and age to hurl homophobic insults at people we don't like or disagree with.

Like racism, it only nutures hatred and violence.

It's time we as a society moved on from these bully-boy tactics and learned to accept others who have different habits to ourselves. Providing no innocent parties are affected, what's the harm?

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Surely you are not offended by the word "ponce" grumps?

I mean really, it's pretty commonly used, I'm sure that even I have used it myself.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:Surely you are not offended by the word "ponce" grumps?

I mean really, it's pretty commonly used, I'm sure that even I have used it myself.
People obviously have different understandings about this particular word.

I, for instance, would suggest, say, Bruce McAvaney is a bit of a ponce. You know, the sort of bloke who "ponces around".

And surely no one would be questioning Bruce about his sexualty :shock: