Kosi out for 4 weeks?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Oh don't get me wrong, if Archer gets beaten up by Ottens/Hawkins/Blake in Rd 1, I will point the finger at Stanley as much as anyone.

The club had no choice but to impose a harsh penalty on these muppets.

Please may they learn from the experience!

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

ST KILDA'S injury-troubled big man Justin Koschitzke will now miss up until round five of the home-and-away season as he struggles to regain full fitness after ankle surgery....
:D

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
ST KILDA'S injury-troubled big man Justin Koschitzke will now miss up until round five of the home-and-away season as he struggles to regain full fitness after ankle surgery....
Why would that make you happy? Strange supporter.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
Why would that make you happy? Strange supporter.
I don't get it either, it appears reading a few threads today, some people find pleasure in other people's misfortune.

Also in relation to the subject of this thread, I think Lynch should get a crack at playing forward to cover Kosi.