80+ cops accessed 17 yr old's file

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:I thought the Court imposed Suppression Order is in place until her 18th Birthday. I could be wrong !!
I thought it related to a case involving a policeman.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Well, I was wrong !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Q5 wrote:
philtee wrote:Looks like this "troubled teen" is the centre of about five on-going investigations/incidents. A Burger King incident...didn't know about that one !
No wonder her file gets looked at.
For The Age to link it to the M & M furore is just wishful thinking on the reporter's part, and a little nasty.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/leak- ... rom=age_sb
It's an effing joke - the 'burger king' incident - she tweeted at some ungodly of the morning saying where she was, that she was passing out, and could someone call the f*cking police!!! (Most responses on twitter were that surely it is easier to dial 000 if you are that bad, rather than tweeting!) Don't think there was any 'leaking' of info there - it was broadcast for the world to see!!!
my recollection too.... girl's a dropkick...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Maybe she really is 19
its_k_isabellas K Duthie ✓ Verified
EXCLUSIVE: At last - My story. My life. All will be revealed tonight with @TheLizHayes on @60minutes_nine at 7.30pm.
no wonder she's been ' off air for 2 weeks-

the usual 2 week cycle- every 2 weeks she gets her name back out there--

will her book be next? every chapter- "and 2 weeks later"

has she bumped the quins?

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:I thought the Court imposed Suppression Order is in place until her 18th Birthday. I could be wrong !!

no..it was a federal court case involving a girl....and gilbert

...this girl is involved with nixon.....is it the same girl???...it would be a contempt of the federal court case to say that it was.....so i'm not saying.. :roll: :roll: :roll: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

this is the only story I've appreciated from 60 min lately- mainly because I rarely watch

http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/blog ... ments=true

they are true heros' 2 little children saving themselves....

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

...this girl is involved with nixon.....is it the same girl???...it would be a contempt of the federal court case to say that it was.....so i'm not saying.. :roll: :roll: :roll: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
ANd isn't there a law against identifying the 'victim' in a sexual assalut case (immaterial of age)?
Is the copper facing 4 million charges over a 17 year old girl (the same girl has been connected by Hinch to GIlbert and the nude photos in his blog) facing any sexual assualt charges?

If so, how can this girl be identified on television - surely showing her face is identifying her?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
stinger wrote:

ANd isn't there a law against identifying the 'victim' in a sexual assalut case (immaterial of age)?
Is the copper facing 4 million charges over a 17 year old girl (the same girl has been connected by Hinch to GIlbert and the nude photos in his blog) facing any sexual assualt charges?

If so, how can this girl be identified on television - surely showing her face is identifying her?
yep...you are correct....

St Lenny
Club Player

When is her Birthday, seems like shes been 17 for ever. Wasnt she 17 when the whole SG baby story broke last year?

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
stinger wrote:

Not just the copper. There is a footballer who may wear vertical stripes around his #17 who has also been accused !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
stinger wrote:

Not just the copper. There is a footballer who may wear vertical stripes around his #17 who has also been accused !!
Interestingly 60 Minutes did not raise either of those issues adn if you weren't aware of Hinch telling everybody, you may not be aware of any connection re teh Policeman.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
stinger wrote:

Interestingly 60 Minutes did not raise either of those issues adn if you weren't aware of Hinch telling everybody, you may not be aware of any connection re teh Policeman.
Why would they raise Beams.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
stinger wrote:

I'm no lawyer but that could how they are getting away with naming her !!

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
stinger wrote:

I'm not saying it's him, but 'a 17 year old girl' apparently made an allegation to police a couple of days after the South Melbourne Incident' (which involved Beams and McCarthy) that she had been 'assaulted' by an AFL footballer. There were media reports at the time but nothing since.

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

bergholt wrote:
meher baba wrote:Well, personally, I hope that any cops caught passing info to the club are sacked from the force. And, if there's more to come out re M&M, then I hope it comes out fully and is dealt with properly, whatever the consequences for M&M or our club.
agreed.
+1
I want the truth to come out, whatever the consequences are. If it costs us, tough titties. It's just a game. There are far more important things than winning games of footy, as much as we may love them.
I'm glad to see some on here have their priorities in life in order and aren't that desperate to win that they're happy to do so at any cost.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
stinger wrote:

You mean Dayne Beams, the moron with too much time on his hands so he can get another tattoo. Why should he go unnamed? Are you scared of Eddie McGuire?

Another opportunity awaits!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
Eastern wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
stinger wrote:

I'm not saying it's him, but 'a 17 year old girl' apparently made an allegation to police a couple of days after the South Melbourne Incident' (which involved Beams and McCarthy) that she had been 'assaulted' by an AFL footballer. There were media reports at the time but nothing since.
Probably because it was a different girl and have since been cleared.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:[Probably because it was a different girl and have since been cleared.
Not according to the reports at the time - same girl.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:[Probably because it was a different girl and have since been cleared.
If you talking after the GF it was a different girl for sure.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
If you're talking after the GF it was a different girl for sure.
Not the girl in South Melbourne - she was a 20+ university student.

The one I'm talking about was with the Collingwood players at Eve Nightclub (according to media reports) and she subsequently made a police report (a couple of days later) after the South Melbourne incident was reported widely.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

The one I'm talking about was with the Collingwood players at Eve Nightclub (according to media reports) and she subsequently made a police report (a couple of days later) after the South Melbourne incident was reported widely.
Never heard about it or read about it. All I know is people on here said Beams and McCarthy were involved in the after GF incident. There were reports on here that Beams had also had sex with this girl but i cannot remember any reports of an incident.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Never heard about it or read about it. All I know is people on here said Beams and McCarthy were involved in the after GF incident. There were reports on here that Beams had also had sex with this girl but i cannot remember any reports of an incident.
Yes I recall vividly that people were mistakenly thinking that the girl in South Melbourne was the 'schoolgirl'.

BUT no it wasn't.

This was a separate 'event'.
I also think that Denham may have also mentioned the alleged assault on the Kevin Bartlett show on SEN.

IIRC the report was that she'd made the allegations against an 'AFL player'.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I remember it too, reported at Frankston police station from memory.

Edit here it is, I just googled afl player frankston police.

http://www.news.com.au/national/young-a ... 5936252196

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Funny how some stuff just disappears.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
matrix
Saintsational Legend

when you have enough money and the right handshake ohh bloodshot eyes one 8-)