Kosi Hospitalised

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saintrod wrote:FWIW a story I heard today from a reasonable source was that Kosi was travelling OK and the reason why more surgery was required was because he got the ankle re-injured whilst white water rafting.
Not that farken NZ trip again causing the club grief I hope :roll:

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
saintrod wrote:FWIW a story I heard today from a reasonable source was that Kosi was travelling OK and the reason why more surgery was required was because he got the ankle re-injured whilst white water rafting.
He probably jumped off a bridge with a rope tied around his injured ankle. Wouldn't surprise me.
Kosi is the type to go Bungi jumping...forgetting to attach the rope...

“Yeah….nah””
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Why couldn't be as simple as the explanation given, it was starting to infect, so they decided to have the screw taken out a tad early just in case it spread further?

savatage
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:Why couldn't be as simple as the explanation given, it was starting to infect, so they decided to have the screw taken out a tad early just in case it spread further?
These people are just too used to all the scandals. That's not nearly exciting enough, so it would seem!