Why

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Is there a 'nyer nyer nyer nyer nyer' icon?
actually there is

hang on
be right back........

matrix
Saintsational Legend

this one might come in handy round here as well

Middo
Club Player

millarsaint wrote:It's a little insulting to insult someone with the 'your gay' accusation regardless of the circumstances. It's an insult to the gay community and is discriminatory in nature as it is intended to be an insult by calling them gay i.e. there really is something wrong with it. Dido re small dicks. The small dick insult. I'd be willy to bet that the small dick community, which Plugger may even be a minor member, are feeling a little stiff also.
Thanks Millarsaint , when I told my boyfriend what Plug said he said he would hate to see a big one then !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Dazvolt wrote:Wasn't making a parallel between incidents, jus believe that it would have been bigger news if was our players as apposed to doggies or anyone else for that matter.
Of course it would have been because we are in the news at the moment. I reckon WB got more than they deserved anyway. I have no doubt if it was us and it was the only time we stuffed recently it would have given the exact same coverage the WB got today.
Lol ...Dumb arse .
The comments on the HS website are dumb arse. People making comments like they were actually there and saw what happened. They are the DUMB ARSES!

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

People in the Herald-Sun (and Age) comments are Essendon, Collingwood, Hawthorn supporters etc.

Morons.

I read about that stupid bint and her stupid bint of a daughter. J*sus! Anyone with half a brain would realise Rooey would've felt sick after the game and wanted to be LEFT ALONE.

There are too many selfish morons in this country who have no empathy for other humans....there only interest is "What can I get out of this?"

Any men in her life? Why doesn't she cotton on to Hinch?

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

I Love Peter Kiel wrote: Any men in her life? Why doesn't she cotton on to Hinch?
She is not underage so Hinch wouldn't be interested, however she did have an underage daughter.................

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
PJ
SS Life Member

Why not

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

BTW joffa & co from what I can gather this woman showed complete lack of any empathy or sympathy for Rooey when the hurt would have been still really raw.....

I was at the the B&F in '09 and I left the players alone, although I did speak to Riewoldt's dad.

She and her feral daughter showed Rooey NO respect at all...she does not deserve ANY respect in return.

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Why? Maybe because the side we support are making dickheads out of themselves ? The media will jump on any team regardless and I can't believe how naive some of our supporters are. Get serious guys , instead of asking why here ask the club.

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

Middo wrote:
clarky449 wrote:Plugger doesnt come across as a very dumb person, so it is probally best to not call him a 'dumb arse'!
Oh I think he comes across as a very dumb person and very immature how he talks about dicks and gays and has the knack of making comment on anything and everything , as he likes to force his opinion down everybodies throat I find him quite amusing as well as dumb !!!
Hey but thats only my opinion.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Cheers Clarky449
It's actually an unbiased view, not thru rose coloured glasses.