Michael's Mailbox-Question that needs answering !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

meh... i gotta agree with plugger ....
aslong as the sponsors logo is visible and the team win the club and players could careless if they were wearing pink jumpers with green stripes .. its only us fans that get bent up about it !! heck had the ball bounced differantly in g/f one i wouldnt of cared less what jumper we had on !!

there are worse things we could get shafted over then the jumper look at North and their friday night coverage ....

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:meh... i gotta agree with plugger ....
aslong as the sponsors logo is visible and the team win the club and players could careless if they were wearing pink jumpers with green stripes .. its only us fans that get bent up about it !! heck had the ball bounced differantly in g/f one i wouldnt of cared less what jumper we had on !!

there are worse things we could get shafted over then the jumper look at North and their friday night coverage ....
Whilst I agree in principle with what you say, this is the 2nd time in the last couple of weeks that a poster has referred to winning a flag wearing pink & green.

That sir is just NOT ON!!!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

We now have Collingwood changing their jumper to avoid a clash with Nth Melbourne. That leaves Essendon's clash with us as the only one still unresolved.

With many of us on here and elsewhere becoming more and more frustrated with this situation, it is made even more so by the silence on the issue coming out of the club. I am even beginning to think that there might be people in high places at the club who are trying to avoid this issue completely !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!